• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Khabib leaves Russia because of 3 milly debt

Turns out Conor was have been right about this guy after all.

Ironically Khabib has a degree in economics.
Not to mentioned he rejected the saudis offer to rematch conor saying “what would i do with that much money?”.

Edit: how the fuck did this thread go from a fighter moving homes to a debate about Hamas, Ukraine, and Iraq wars.

Just read up on it, and it does seem like Kadyrov is actually talking shit about Khabib.

And yeah, fuck Khamzat. He is exactly who I thought he was ( I am from Denmark, and I have had the displeasure of meeting a few people that gave off the same vibes as Khamzat - and they were all rotten to the core).

edited my first post to reflect my knew knowledge.
Respect. ✊

Last edited:
Couldn't agree more. You've earned my respect, and I hope the respect of everyone else.
Doubt it brother. For some, changing you mind, based on facts and evidence or not, is seen as a sign of weakness.*Shrug* it is what it is.

Not being able to change your mind when presented by new evidence is the sign of a weak mind and a weak man. Thanks for the info.

Is Declan that cat? If yes, that is fucked up. Srry for your loss.
Yes sir he's the cat in teh photo. That's my pond right outside one of the sliding glass doors by the bar and former area for guests to watch ppv's.

Yes sir he's the cat in teh photo. That's my pond right outside one of the sliding glass doors by the bar and former area for guests to watch ppv's.
Man you live in a nice place, and having eagles in your back yard must be awsome, but fuck, if they took my cat -

Nort of Chicago. It used to be nice. House is falling apart. Erosion when the house is at the top of a hill is not good. Good thing there's all those trees, but lately they've been getting torn from teh erph.(thunderstorms and high winds)

There were no terrorists in Iraq? Sadam Hussein is not a terrorist to you? I recommend you read about the systemic torture that the Kurds went through under that guys rule. They literally gassed them out of their villages to expand their land…
Uh, why don't you do the bare minimum to educate yourself before opening up?

When Sadaam gassed the Kurds, the US tried to BLAME IT ON IRAN. The War in Iraq had fuck all to do with gassing the kurds, since the US supported Sadaam without issue (hell sold him the chemicals) when the kurds were being attacked. Also, why don't you compare how many kurds died under Sadaam and how many were subsequently killed after US occupation, seceterian violence, and the rise of ISIS?

As for Sadaam being a terrorist, I guess every US president since like Roosevelt is a terrorist too.

No slashing of babies or raping of Women on video occured in Israel, stop parroting retarded narratives. Show us the videos of the slashed babies and women.
Staring the war? LOL! So Israel can strike back after having its citizen staken hostage, but apparently the 8k kidnapped Palestnians held in Israeli military detention with no charges or trial before October 7th- not terrorism.

Ok buddy.

No slashing of babies or raping of Women on video occured in Israel, stop parroting retarded narratives. Show us the videos of the slashed babies and women.
ight....here we go.....look through the UN reports. It seems like you are entire political philosphy is "Murrica bad"... so cheers, if you live in America, I suggest you move to the middle east to liberate yourself from the shackles of America.

ight....here we go.....look through the UN reports. It seems like you are entire political philosphy is "Murrica bad"... so cheers, if you live in America, I suggest you move to the middle east to liberate yourself from the shackles of America.

Ah, so we have ran away from "slashed babies and videos of rape" to "read the UN reports". How quickly the edifice crumbles.

Middle East would probably be better if the US fucked off from it, and the US would be better off as well. Your retort is asinine.

Ah, so we have ran away from "slashed babies and videos of rape" to "read the UN reports". How quickly the edifice crumbles.

Middle East would probably be better if the US fucked off from it, and the US would be better off as well. Your retort is asinine.
you expect me to link you videos of rape on a karate forum.....you can google that shit yourself

And I agree with your last point as I did from the begining about US Intervention in the Middle East being awful. The point is that the middle east consists of the most oppressed and regressive societies in the world regardless if Murrica fucked around in there.

I know someone from Russia who had to immigrate to Canada over something like this.

He says his family paid their taxes but eventually someone more connected to the authorities (Putin’s people) just decided they wanted to take over his families business and they took everything, then later said it was due to taxes and some other made up crap.

There is no justice system in places like Russia, there is only corruption and bribery. Paying your taxes or not paying them is secondary to being in good with the powers that be. If you’re connected enough your taxes don’t really matter, and if you’re not connected enough your taxes also don’t really matter.

Not saying it’s much different than the USA tbh, Trump bragged about not paying taxes too, in the USA they just call it “loop holes” - same kind of thing as being “connected” it’s just a different maze

Back