• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Khabib leaves Russia because of 3 milly debt

braindead take, when was the last time that America was pushing for militant expansionism?

Some of us chose to stay in blissfull ignorance of America's various military adventures in the Middle East eh.

You shouldn't accept anything from Putin because there are always strings attached

braindead take, when was the last time that America was pushing for militant expansionism?
Lmfao. Here's a picture of American military bases around the world. Stop embarrassing yourself.
usmilitarybasesinternatiional.png

Reactions: TR1
Yeah, to be honest, I am 99% sure all of that is just scams. A man who hangs with Kadyrov has no morals.
He doesn't hang out with him, but go off, I guess.
He's met him, yes. They've taken a couple photos for show, but he is not at all close or friendly with him. Common myth spread by his detractors.
Khamzat is close with him and his sons. Khabib is not. That's a fact.

Lmfao. Here's a picture of American military bases around the world. Stop embarrassing yourself.
View attachment 1044783
"military expanionism" is when Murrica has militant bases!!!!!".... thats not what that means lol, it means expanding your territory by using militant force to expel existing ones. To compare America's militant bases to Russia trying to kills its way into conquering Ukraine is comically retarded....

Some of us chose to stay in blissfull ignorance of America's various military adventures in the Middle East eh.
I disagreed with war in Iraq but to compare it to Russia explicitly trying to conquer Ukraine is pretty retarded.

He doesn't hang out with him, but go off, I guess.
He's met him, yes. They've taken a couple photos for show, but he is not at all close or friendly with him. Common myth spread by his detractors.
Khamzat is close with him and his sons. Khabib is not. That's a fact.
Just read up on it, and it does seem like Kadyrov is actually talking shit about Khabib.

And yeah, fuck Khamzat. He is exactly who I thought he was ( I am from Denmark, and I have had the displeasure of meeting a few people that gave off the same vibes as Khamzat - and they were all rotten to the core).

edited my first post to reflect my knew knowledge.

I disagreed with war in Iraq but to compare it to Russia explicitly trying to conquer Ukraine is pretty retarded.

Retarded is ignoring the vastly higher civilian death toll in Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan, decades of occupation and destabilization, as well as outright support of Israel today.
Thank god they didn't take any territory though, THAT would be crossing the line.

Again, show me all those US athletes speaking out against US armed aggression. All they do is dickride "support the troops" type BS.

Retarded is ignoring the vastly higher civilian death toll in Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan, decades of occupation and destabilization, as well as outright support of Israel today.
Thank god they didn't take any territory though, THAT would be crossing the line.

Again, show me all those US athletes speaking out against US armed aggression. All they do is dickride "support the troops" type BS.
There’s a difference between a war against a terrorist group and a war between one force trying ethnically cleanse and absorb reign over another nation….

By your strange kill count logic, it was wrong for the north to fight the south during the civil war. More wrong than Russia invading Ukraine. What a perverted way to compare things.

Also America does donate billions to the Middle East in aid….Russia ain’t doing all dat 😭

Anyways, I’m done talking to you. You’re so balls deep into the “Murrica bad” narrative that you’re giving the impression of being a jihad and imperialism apologist 🤮

There’s a difference between a war against a terrorist group and a war between one force trying ethnically cleanse and absorb reign over another nation….

By your strange kill count logic, it was wrong for the north to fight the south during the civil war. More wrong than Russia invading Ukraine. What a perverted way to compare things.

Also America does donate billions to the Middle East in aid….Russia ain’t doing all dat 😭

Anyways, I’m done talking to you. You’re so balls deep into the “Murrica bad” narrative that you’re giving the impression of being a jihad and imperialism apologist 🤮
LOL terrorist group? I forgot, dropping bombs, kidnapping civilians, drone strikes is all righteous, but god forbid they fight back.

There were no terrorists in Iraq, there were none in Libya, and the only terrorist in Israel/Palestine is the Israeli state. Palestine is where REAL ethnic cleansing is taking place, not make belief ethnic cleansing in Ukraine.

Stop whitewashing Western crimes. Criticize the Russian gov for its military aggression all you want, fair is fair.

I don't see Khabib being pro war in Ukraine either for that matter, unlike a whole bunch of Western athletes who have spent the last 20 years supporting Da Troopz.

LOL terrorist group? I forgot, dropping bombs, kidnapping civilians, drone strikes is all righteous, but god forbid they fight back.

There were no terrorists in Iraq, there were none in Libya, and the only terrorist in Israel/Palestine is the Israeli state. Palestine is where REAL ethnic cleansing is taking place, not make belief ethnic cleansing in Ukraine.

Stop whitewashing Western crimes. Criticize the Russian gov for its military aggression all you want, fair is fair.

I don't see Khabib being pro war in Ukraine either for that matter, unlike a whole bunch of Western athletes who have spent the last 20 years supporting Da Troopz.
There were no terrorists in Iraq? Sadam Hussein is not a terrorist to you? I recommend you read about the systemic torture that the Kurds went through under that guys rule. They literally gassed them out of their villages to expand their land…

And the only terrorist group in the Israel and Palestine conflict is the IDF…Hamas is clearly not a terrorist group in your eyes despite them starting the war officially by slashing babies and recording themselves rape women. Fuck the IDF too but to downplay straight up terrorism in the Middle East is pretty sickening just so you can say fuck America.

Also, I’m not defending my countries fuck ups here and but theres levels to it. The situations aren’t comparable in the first place. If America started going into Mexico and trying to swallow their government and wipe their culture. Then your point would hold up…

You have a childlike understanding of geopolitics and should stick to playing in sandboxes.

Reactions: TR1
Back