• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Khabib leaves Russia because of 3 milly debt

He should go lay low on conors Yacht, till this all blows over

{<hhh]

He will may fall out of a window. Happens more often then you think. Especially in Russia.
I made this exact joke last week and one of the basement dwelling "aktchually" incel types pointed out that that's what they do to oligarchs, and Khabib isn't that, was a silly long reply for what was a mindless joke.

I'm just glad to see someone else whose brain works a little like mine, at least in this respect lol.

I thought that's peanuts for him and his rich friends.

I dont think this is about money, maybe its about russia? Islam is minor religion in ukraine but Khabib is more muslim than russian. That draft could harm dagestan.

He's literally building roads, sewers, mosques, schools and all types of infrastructure in his homeland, but the haters will still find a way to disparage him. So sad.
Yeah, to be honest, I am 99% sure all of that is just scams. A man who hangs with Kadyrov has no morals.

Edit : After reading up on it, Kadyrov is actually talking shit about Khabib, and instead Khamzat is his new friend.

Last edited:
His ethnic nation is Dagestan. The slavs of Moscow just are their ovelords

Dagestan is an autonomous republic within Russia.

Your characterization is comical.

Imagine when Conor ends up doing the same thing in Ireland and they end up as some kinda buddy-cop tax exile pirate duo sailing the high seas together on Conman's yacht
<Kpop775>

Lmao, list all the American MMA fighters who have publicly opposed America's murderous wars oversees.
braindead take, when was the last time that America was pushing for militant expansionism?

Reactions: YSB
do you know what 'claims' mean? It's speculation.
Khabib is in new jersey right now helping with Islam's camp

Reactions: TR1

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back