Khabib: Least hit champ in the UFC, one of the least hit fighters period (ahead of Cruz, MM ect.)

"Champ" this guy beat Al for the belt lol..

Not Ferguson.. McGregor.. Alvarez etc you know the top guys in the division

Best win barbozza who is a top 5-10 guy at best who wilts..

If he beats McGregor my opinion will change.. Ferguson is the king of the division though
Khabib's best win is RDA, as is Ferguson's best win. Khabib beat number 11 to win the actual belt, Ferguson beat number 10 to win the Interim belt. Both have similar names on their resume, if speaking on names they have beat to be in the position they are in, though there is one name on their resume's that Khabib beat, and Ferguson did not. Khabib is undefeated and Ferguson is not.

If you aren't controlling for opponent quality, that statistic means very little.

If I fought my grandma, mother, and sister, I'd probably put a 0.00, assuming I had a full camp.

Edson Barboza, Michael Johnson, RDA, all scrubs

Conor nuthuggers getting desperate

Johnson is 2-5 in his last 7 and has fled the division.

Barboza has lost to every one who puts pressure on him with their grappling Khabib, Johnson, Tony, Cowboy and Kevin Lee.

RDA was a good one but he's Khabib's only elite win, he's just not been fighting a high level of competition and I think Kevin Lee, Tony and Conor are all pick 'em fights.

GSP is great. Being number 6 with the caliber of fighters he has fought is unbelievable.

yeah that's what happens when you're a blanket (albeit with very active GNP), not that impressive.

it's way more impressive when it's someone like cruz who spends most of the time striking, and has been fighting the top guys forever.

GSP is great. Being number 6 with the caliber of fighters he has fought is unbelievable.
Agreed. He should probably hang em up soon though he was getting tuned up pretty good by Bisping and gassing a lot faster than usual.

This is a retarded and meaningless thread.

90% of Khabib's fights take place on the ground where no striking ever even occurs

And despite the little amount of time Khabib spends striking, the fact he still gets hit as much as he does is pretty hilarious

Here is the most important "stat"

Amount of time spent striking STANDING

I.e Khabib probably has a terrible "percentage" when it comes to "how many times hit per minute while standing up"

But IF you want to go by stats, THEN Conor is a far superior wrestler to Khabib statistically....

BOOM @Mysterio what now troll?

Thoughts @markg171
@That209

This is a retarded and meaningless thread.

90% of Khabib's fights take place on the ground where no striking ever even occurs

And despite the little amount of time Khabib spends striking, the fact he still gets hit as much as he does is pretty hilarious

Here is the most important "stat"

Amount of time spent striking STANDING

I.e Khabib probably has a terrible "percentage" when it comes to "how many times hit per minute while standing up"

But IF you want to go by stats, THEN Conor is a far superior wrestler to Khabib statistically....

BOOM @Mysterio

Thoughts @markg171

@That209
You're an idiot and should be banned.

Conor has worse TDD and Khabib averages over 5 takedowns a fight.
<45>
Conor doesn't even average 1

Since you mention KO and TKO, that must mean you know the difference between them. McGregor has only knocked out Aldo in the UFC, he tko'd the others he finished in the UFC. Johnson knocked out Dustin, McGregor tko'd him. Last person McGregor knocked out prior to Aldo, was back in 2012, prior to that was in 2011.. Aldo was the first and thus far, has been the last, high level fighter that he knocked out.

I don't really get how this changes my point though. Just change me saying "knocked out" to finished by strikes if you like that better. Conor stil has he better knockout aswell than any of the 3 guys mentioned in the post I quoted.

Take away the top 3 fighters on Cruz and MM resume and replace with cans and re do the math so it's equivalent to khabib

I don't really get how this changes my point though. Just change me saying "knocked out" to finished by strikes if you like that better. Conor stil has he better knockout aswell than any of the 3 guys mentioned in the post I quoted.
You answered your own question..

But Michael Johnson knocked his head back an inch and a half..

When youve fought 2 good fighters in 26 fights, that will happen

Back