• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Khabib: "Judo is class and high level"

Whichever sport has the larger number of participants, currently and over time, is going to be the most developed.

It is wrestling by a wide margin.
what kind of wrestling

freestyle scholastic mma greco roman georgian wrestling etc etc

my point is grappling is just grappling so stop the debating khabib has a varied grappling background because he never stuck to one style and now hes champ

It sounds like the context is - what's a bigger accomplishment between an Olympic gold medal in judo vs wrestling, and he says more countries compete in Olympic judo vs wrestling

More countries compete in Judo so you have a bigger talent pool. I don't know about it being better tho. Depends on how you're grading it.

dapperpointedcooter.gif

tumblr_mu2ilaBkER1r41emlo2_250.gif
tumblr_olfds2iaRI1qbrivdo1_400.gifv

Now try doing it on ice.

Ice Hockey p4p highest level

There has only been one really good judo mma fighter and that is Ronda.

The rest are mediocre.

We saw what happens when all you have is punching power and judo vs well rounded fighters.

Whichever sport has the larger number of participants, currently and over time, is going to be the most developed.

It is wrestling by a wide margin.
Judo actually has more, which is the point Khabib was making.

“Higher level”?

what’s that mean? I think it’s been pretty clear in mixed rules fights international wrestlers have faired better than judo champs

If they all fought in the gi it woud be different

More countries compete in Judo, but I wouldn’t surmise the talent pool being deeper though.

I mean... I’d take Iran, USA and Russian depth in wrestling over the Judo participating countries of Peru or New Zealand etc...

Cejudo still trying to kick some girl's ass. What a man(let).

It sounds like the context is - what's a bigger accomplishment between an Olympic gold medal in judo vs wrestling, and he says more countries compete in Olympic judo vs wrestling
The big difference in this scenario isn't really the sport, it's the gender. Cejudo might be a troll but he's not going to say that since he knows he'll be crucified and labelled as a sexist. Female sports in general have a lower talent pool since there are less participants. Female Judo doesn't exactly scream competition when there are other sports like Figure Skating and Gymnastics.

sambo came from judo so of course he will say that, hes a sambo guy

why are all of the people that Ali manages seem like the least likable people if you were to meet them in person, idk, maybe it's just Kayla.

Back