Khabib: It would be great to beat some bloggers and make lots of money

Those sites are more bullshit than Sherdog stories about being 6.6”, ripped who only bangs 9.5/10. Don’t ever bother with them. Khabib doesn’t have the Logan brother money.

The sums don't add up. There is no way the paul brothers aren't worth more than. Not saying Khabib isn't worth a lot but those numbers for Paul brothers are way off.

Khabib is clearly comfortable as not fighting Conor again cost him 5-10 million. You don't give up that kinda money if you aren't doing well.

Only by a decade or 2. Given that his culture in general is a few centuries behind the times thats not bad.

You should get ahead of the curve and strongly advocate for adult-child relations, sex with animals and necophilia, the West will be there soon so right now you're as bsckwards to your descendants as you view others now.

Side note: how embarrassing is it that Logan Paul displayed better cardio than Conor in their boxing bout with Mayweather...

You should get ahead of the curve and strongly advocate for adult-child relations, sex with animals and necophilia, the West will be there soon so right now you're as bsckwards to your descendants as you view others now.
Soon? They’re already there.. there is a growing movement to normalize cross generational sexual relations (pedophilia), calling it pedosexual and such… it’s quite sickening

Khabib wouldn't fight them because once they tell him he had to take a dive for them, he wouldn't waste his time

All Khabib seems to care about is money. He is not like some Conor McGregor who absolutely loves fighting and keeps doing it for the fans despite being set for life.

So all the world has video evidence of Pewdipie trying to beat up an older, smaller, illiterate person of color?
Not what I was going for when I pictured my post. I was just thinking marketing and pewdiepie in nazi stuff

Last edited:
Soon? They’re already there.. there is a growing movement to normalize cross generational sexual relations (pedophilia), calling it pedosexual and such… it’s quite sickening

I'm aware, my point is smug cunts looking at others as being backwards when they themselves will be viewed as such soon.

Wonder how many Sherdoggers parents were viewed as backwards or still are because they didn't believe 'love is love'.

They've unfortunately have likely made more from one or two "fights" than Khabib has through his whole reign!

E fame i guess.
Im not one to buy this from Khabib's team, but they did claim he got 6M purse from Dustin...and before that he had to make a lot from Conor, so Khabib is very likely still ahead.

Jake Paul knocks out Khabib
Mma fans on suicide watch.

Saudi Arabia and the US already have legal adult-child relations. It comes with "freedom of religion."

Around 248,000 children as young as 12 were married in the U.S. between 2000 and 2010, with at least 31 percent of these children being married to a spouse aged 21 or older. With unregulated data collection, these numbers are likely an underestimate, and the past ten years have statistically shown no major decrease. Young girls are married here for the same reasons they are married abroad: lack of regulation preventing the practice to take place. 46 states legally allow child marriage and 20 states have no required minimum age for marriage. Only four states, New Jersey, Delaware, Minnesota and Pennsylvania, have laws in place that prohibit marriage under age 18, with no exceptions. And these four states only recently outlawed child marriage; Delaware and New Jersey in 2018 became the first two states to end child marriage, followed by American Samoa in 2018 and the U.S. Virgin Islands, Pennsylvania and Minnesota in 2020. Despite political awareness of the detriments of child marriage at an international level, it remains legally permissible in the U.S.

Then-NJ Gov. Chris Christie vetoed a ban on child marriage in 2017, saying, “I agree that protecting the well-being, dignity, and freedom of minors is vital, but the severe bar this bill creates is not necessary to address the concerns voiced by the bill’s proponents and does not comport with the sensibilities and, in some cases, the religious customs, of the people of this State.”

Translating Chris Christie's gobbledygook into English, he said, "I agree that protecting the well-being, dignity, and freedom of minors is vital, but not really."

Great news for child rapists: You don't need to be a congressman or beloved film director to get away with your crimes. You just need a marriage license — and that is not too difficult to obtain.

... Most were girls wed to adult men, typically before the girls were old enough to legally file for divorce.

Some 60,000 marriages since 2000 occurred at an age, or with a spousal age difference, that should have constituted a sex crime under the relevant state's laws. In about 12% of those cases, the marriage was legal under state law, but sex within the marriage was still a crime. With each of those marriage licenses, the state sent a child home to be raped.

Minors typically are not even allowed to file for divorce on their own, since they cannot independently bring a legal action. And Unchained has found that divorce attorneys often are reluctant to take them on as clients, since contracts with minors, including retainer agreements, usually are voidable.

When teens reach out to Unchained to beg for help escaping a forced marriage and learn of their limited options, many end up attempting suicide. Death seems like the only way out for them.

The US is run (politicians, judiciaries, public officials) by child rapists and pedophile apologists. Otherwise this depravity could not happen.

Those sites are more bullshit than Sherdog stories about being 6.6”, ripped who only bangs 9.5/10. Don’t ever bother with them. Khabib doesn’t have the Logan brother money.
How do you come to this conclusion?. Nobody knows their bank balance and whatever is known from public sources suggest that Khabib is richer.
Even Forbes for the last 2 years has put Khabib as the #1 athlete in Russia. Its not far fetched to assume he's richer than many believe him to be.

How do you come to this conclusion?. Nobody knows their bank balance and whatever is known from public sources suggest that Khabib is richer.
Even Forbes for the last 2 years has put Khabib as the #1 athlete in Russia. Its not far fetched to assume he's richer than many believe him to be.

Citing some made use bullshit posted by $6 a day Belarussian, Indian or Nigerian in a content farm... it ain’t real. The Paul brother has 5 billion views with 23 million subs. Every video view adds money to his account. I’m not going to break it down for you.

Citing some made use bullshit posted by $6 a day Belarussian, Indian or Nigerian in a content farm... it ain’t real. The Paul brother has 5 billion views with 23 million subs. Every video view adds money to his account. I’m not going to break it down for you.
Again you have no sources to back your claim. Oh and the site which you call garbage is extensively quoted by major news organizations. Just because you don't like the results doesn't make it fake.

Again you have no sources to back your claim. Oh and the site which you call garbage is extensively quoted by major news organizations. Just because you don't like the results doesn't make it fake.

I don’t need to prove that a content farm with no sources is bullshit. Also I don’t see NY Times, the Guardian or CBS citing imadethisshitupinbangaloresweatshop.Com.

I gave the verifiable figures on Logan.

It’s 18$ for 1000 views, going massively up for people in the Logan AAA+ sphere.

Side note: how embarrassing is it that Logan Paul displayed better cardio than Conor in their boxing bout with Mayweather...

What's more embarrassing is you saying this despite Conor having gone 2 more rounds than Paul did, professionally, while having thrown over 200 more punches than he did.

Back