Khabib is the most complete grappler to ever compete in MMA

There's no argument. Javier Mendez said it loud and clear. Size matters in grappling. Khabib beating DC is ridiculous and bullshit. In fact the difference is so important Mendez wouldn't even let Khabib spar with anyone MW or above. Someone just too delusional to accept reality.

You are still saying you have to be big, to be a "Complete Grappler" which is Bullshit...

You are still saying you have to be big, to be a "Complete Grappler" which is Bullshit...

There's nothing bullshit about it. Javier Mendez said it himself, size matters a lot in grappling, so if you don't have size, you're missing something that matters a lot in grappling, which by definition, means you're incomplete.

You might have a complete grappling SKILLSET, but SKILLSET is only one part of what makes a complete grappler, the other being PHYSICAL ATTRIBUTES. Without both, you're incomplete.

Yes, that's a fact. Royce would get destroyed by any good HW grappler that came after him. He lacks size and strength, which are key attributes in grappling.
This is 100% the truth

Is there even one example in MMA of a smaller Elite Grappler out grappling a bigger Elite Grappler?

Where as both in boxing and in MMA you see smaller elite Strikers always dominate bigger Elite Fighters.

It's all for a reason

Size really only truly matters in the grappling

Grappling does take skill and Khabib is a skilled grappler no doubt, but he would be much less effective against grapplers his own size

@Kobra420 really doesnt understand fighting. Keep in mind, he was the same one always talking crap about how Mendes, Aldo, Nate rematch, Alvarez would all destroy Conor

He hasn't been man enough yet to eat his crow and give Conor any kind of credit

I wonder if he's even really this big Khabib fanboy, and hes simply just a Conor hater riding on the next bandwagon of who ever Conor is facing

There's nothing bullshit about it. Javier Mendez said it himself, size matters a lot in grappling
Does not mean a smaller Grappler is not a "Complete" Grappler due to his size...You are fkd...

Keep spinnin DJ Logic.....

This is literally the dumb shit you said:

YI bet Khabib would take both DC and Jones in a grappling match. Maybe strictly Wrestling DC might be able to take him down...But in all around grappling, I doubt it. Khabib has waay more Subs than either two of them...

Which Mendez calls ridiculous and bullshit. Suck it up.

This is 100% the truth

Is there even one example in MMA of a smaller Elite Grappler out grappling a bigger Elite Grappler?

Where as both in boxing and in MMA you see smaller elite Strikers always dominate bigger Elite Fighters.

It's all for a reason

Grappling does take skill and Khabib is a skilled grappler no doubt, but he would be much less effective against grapplers his own size

@Kobra420 really doesnt understand fighting. Keep in mind, he was the same one always talking crap about how Mendes, Aldo, Nate rematch, Alvarez would all destroy Conor

He hadn't been man enough yet to eat his crow and give Conor any credit

I wonder if he's even really this big Khabib fanboy, and simply just a Conor hater riding on the next bandwagon of who ever Conor is facing
I never read your bullshit biased rants, so I am not about to start now.... NOlogic...
It's nice to see you come to the aid of another Fanboy, who uses Retard logic, though...You guys deserve each other..FoSho...

There's no argument. Javier Mendez said it loud and clear. Size matters in grappling. Khabib beating DC is ridiculous and bullshit. In fact the difference is so important Mendez wouldn't even let Khabib spar with anyone MW or above. Someone just too delusional to accept reality.

Boom.

And there's the end of the argument lol

Total ether lol !

It's funny how he calls me the biased blind fanboy yet he's trying to argue that Khabib would outgrapple DC.

This is 100% the truth

It's all for a reason

He hadn't been man enough yet to eat his crow and give Conor any credit

I wonder if he's even really this big Khabib fanboy, and simply just a Conor hater riding on the next bandwagon of who ever Conor is facing

And let's not forget this gem from the retard:

YI bet Khabib would take both DC and Jones in a grappling match. Maybe strictly Wrestling DC might be able to take him down...But in all around grappling, I doubt it. Khabib has waay more Subs than either two of them...

You heard it, only in pure wrestling DC might be able to take Khabib down, but in full grappling? Nope, not possible.

<36>

Khabib was/is not juiced..... He was the one being used in the argument. So, no I don't have to let it go...It is not an even playing field otherwise...

Believe what you will.

And yes, you need to let it go because, juiced or not, Tibau had 4 previous LW losses (Griffin, Stevenson, Melvin, and Miller)---not to mention taking a beating from Nick Diaz--- and like 3 of his wins were SD's. Khabib could do nothing with him and visibly expressed shock at the decision.

I never read your bullshit biased rants, so I am not about to start now.... NOlogic...
It's nice to see you come to the aid of another Fanboy, who uses Retard logic, though...You guys deserve each other..FoSho...

Oh you mean bullshit biased rant like this?

Khabib was/is not juiced..... He was the one being used in the argument. So, no I don't have to let it go...It is not an even playing field otherwise...

Let it fucking go. Tibau passed the tests of the time, Khabib couldn't take his ass down after a dozen+ tries. Cry me a river.

This is literally the dumb shit you said:

Which Mendez calls ridiculous and bullshit. Suck it up.
You say Royce Gracie is not a "Complete Grappler" because of his size...

That along with your other stellar beliefs like:

Conor is GOAT due to his Boxing paycheck.
Conor is a better Champ than Ali.

Prove what kind of a Retard you can be.

Does not mean a smaller Grappler is not a "Complete" Grappler due to his size...You are fkd...

A small grappler doesn't have size. Size is an important part of grappling, according to Khabib's head coach.

Therefore a small grappler is smissing an important part of grappling, and that by definition, makes him incomplete.

Grappling = technical attributes + physical attributes. Missing either makes you incomplete.

You say Royce Gracie is not a "Complete Grappler" because of his size...

Yes, that's extremely simple logic, but probably still too hard for a dumbass who thinks Khabib could take DC in grappling to understand.

So now you are saying Tibau was not juiced? Jee-Zus....

I'm saying you have zero proof that he was juiced any more than anyone else when he fought Khabib. He passed the commission tests like everyone else.

Actually not just me, like a dozen people have told you the same thing.

Let it go, dummy. Stop crying about something you have no proof of.

Your so called "impeccable logic" is not that impeccable.......

Your so called "impeccable logic" is not that impeccable.......

It sure as hell sounds a lot better than retarded claims like this

Take Khabib's balls out of your mouth.

Back