• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Khabib is basically a superhuman

NurmaGOATedov

Fuck khabib
@Blue
Reaction score
  • Very handsome(looks way better without beard).
  • Best hairline I've ever seen.
  • Intelligent(he's getting a degree in economics at a university in Moscow since 2 years).
  • Destroyed the LW division without ever bleeding, being knocked down, or even losing a round.
  • Best wrestler and grappler ever in the UFC.
  • 29-0, undefeated undisputed never lost a fight in his entire life.
  • Never lost a round or faced adversity in any fight.
  • Destroyed all his opponents with ease.
  • Never been gassed out.
  • Iron chin, and barely even been hit.
  • Honorable.
  • A man of religion with ethics and moral values.
  • Never lies.
  • Is loyal to his team members, family and friends from the start.
  • Very nice guy, doesn't like the attention he gets since he's famous.
  • Humble, doesn't think he is special.
  • Doesn't engage in degenerate activities like alcohol, drugs or promiscuity.
This is why I was a Khabib fan from the start. If you watch videos of him interacting with his friends/coaches you can just tell he is a great man. Khabibi bless. I wouldn't be surprised if he becomes the president of Dagestan or even Russia in 10-20 years.

Last edited:
Russia having a muslim president?
tenor.gif

I think there is nothing wrong with looking up to a man of virtue. This whole "you are gay" thing is very childish and is toxic to regular male friendships and relationships. Wish people could see that.

Lmao, wtf does him "being handsome" have to do with anything. In fact, that was the first thing you mentioned lol.

He's like the most followed person on Instagram in Russia. I can see it happening if he promises to treat all people fairly.

Definitely not dude. I agree with most of your points about the guy though.

Lmao, wtf does him "being handsome" have to do with anything. In fact, that was the first thing you mentioned lol.
Because youth and beauty are two virtues everyone agrees on. Everyone in the world likes handsome people, nobody likes ugly people. The first thing people judge on is appearance.

He's like the most followed person on Instagram in Russia. I can see it happening if he promises to treat all people fairly.
Wont happen lmao trust me

But if he goes into politics putin would install him as governor of Dagestan

Because youth and beauty are two virtues everyone agrees on. Everyone in the world likes handsome people, nobody likes ugly people. The first thing people judge on is appearance.

Nah, beauty is subjective and has no bearing on the character of a person. Any credibility you had just went out the window.

You on some other shit more than just being a fan. Creepy level.

Nah, beauty is subjective and has no bearing on the character of a person. Any credibility you had just went out the window.

You on some other shit more than just being a fan. Creepy level.
We get it you ugly man. Just look at the ancient greeks, they built statues of beautiful people. Look at celebrity worship etc. It's generally accepted that people like beauty, I don't even know why I'm arguing with an idiot about something obvious.

We get it you ugly man. Just look at the ancient greeks, they built statues of beautiful people. Look at celebrity worship etc. It's generally accepted that people like beauty, I don't even know why I'm arguing with an idiot about something obvious.

We get it, you ghey for Khabib. Just letting you know that's haram.

Back