• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Khabib is a bigger name than prime Mike Tyson! Khabib sold 1-2 million PPV

pwforgotlolol

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
get rekt Khabib haters

<Moves>

According to his manager Khabib did big numbers.

Last edited:
Wow, his manager says he's a draw. That's ended that argument then, lol.

Sorry, Mike Tyson is a fighting icon.. Khabib still has a lot to prove...

Sorry, Mike Tyson is a fighting icon.. Khabib still has a lot to prove...
Can't make that comparison until long after khabibs careers over. Khabibs nearly. 30-0 in mma fucking up top level guys.

I heard UFC 244 did 3 million PPV buys. I heard it somewhere, and there was no legitimate source (just like all the PPVs for 2019)...so it must be true!

I like Khabib and all but he is nowhere near Tyson's level and few ever reach there.

I see you joined Wednesday. Around here nobody believes Ali Abdelterrorist buddeh

I’m a khabib fan but this is insane my grandma has even heard of Tyson

According to his manager lmao

Tyson made 400 million in fights

Leg humper made 6 million

My source say it a only did 100k buys and like Ali I don't need to prove it and you should just believe me

That's complete and utter nonsense. There isn't a place in the world you can go where somebody doesn't know who Mike Tyson is. My teenage kids know who Mike Tyson is, and he retired before one of them was born.

There are plenty of people in the world that don't have a clue who Khabib is. If social media were around when Tyson was Iron Mike, the guy wouldn't be able to go anywhere ever. The guy still gets mobbed by fans everywhere he goes and he hasn't fought in damn near 15 years. To this day, he turns grown fucking men...fighters...tough guys...into bumbling high school fangirls...and you or anybody is gonna compare Mike Tyson's level of fame with Khabib?

L...O...FUCKING...L

giphy.gif

Imagine someone trying to actually convince sane human beings that Khabib Nurmagomedov is a bigger draw than Mike Tyson or imagine an even crazier thing in some fucktard Khabib fan trying to convince sane humans that he's a bigger name.

I could ask 100 people who Mike Tyson is and all 100 know. I could ask those same 100 people who is Khabib Nurmagomedov and I bet not more than 3 know.

Back