Media Khabib is 27-0 in 10 years.. Fedor was 27-0 in 10 years.. who's resume is more impressive?

Khabib is great but he never beat anyone as good as a Nogueira or Cro Cop.

Fedor's Streak:
- 27 fights won
- 17 wins in a major organization
- 41 straight rounds won
- 21 finishes
- 17 Top 15 HWs
- 13 Top 10 HWs
- 8 Top 5 HWs
- 4 #1/#2 HWs
- 3 Top 10 P4P HWs
- 7 wins in #1 HW title fights
- #1 HW in the World for 2660 days

Khabib's Streak:
- 27 fights won
- 11 wins in a major organization
- 51 straight rounds won
- 17 finishes
- 7 Top 15 LWs
- 4 Top 10 LWs
- 2 Top 5 LWs
- 0 #1/#2 LWs
- 0 Top 10 P4P LWs
- 2 wins in #1 LW title fights
- #1 LW in the World for 348+ day

Yep. Totally comparable.

Wasnt Fedor 31-0 in 10 years?

Anyway, Fedors resume was better and it isnt even close. Khabib only has a tiny handful of notable names on his record and even the Conor fight comes with the asterisk that Conor hadnt fought for 2 years at that point (dont get me wrong, I think Khabib would have won anyway, but still). Not to mention Fedor was giving up the size advantage in just about every fight, sometimes by significant margins, occasionally by utterly ridiculous margins.

Fedor's Streak:
- 27 fights won
- 17 wins in a major organization
- 41 straight rounds won
- 21 finishes
- 17 Top 15 HWs
- 13 Top 10 HWs
- 8 Top 5 HWs
- 4 #1/#2 HWs
- 3 Top 10 P4P HWs
- 7 wins in #1 HW title fights
- #1 HW in the World for 2660 days

Khabib's Streak:
- 27 fights won
- 11 wins in a major organization
- 51 straight rounds won
- 17 finishes
- 7 Top 15 LWs
- 4 Top 10 LWs
- 2 Top 5 LWs
- 0 #1/#2 LWs
- 0 Top 10 P4P LWs
- 2 wins in #1 LW title fights
- #1 LW in the World for 348+ day

Yep. Totally comparable.
khabib fights in LW which is the most talented and stacked division along side ww in all MMA.. in heavyweight you only need to be big or have KO power.. check every mma organisation and their top 10 heavyweights are almost always bums.. to make it to top 10 in LW or WW you actually have to be really good at your craft you don't just get a lucky KO

Fedor. Heavyweight is just a different animal.

khabib fights in LW which is the most talented and stacked division along side ww in all MMA.. in heavyweight you only need to be big or have KO power.. check every mma organisation and their top 10 heavyweights are almost always bums.. to make it to top 10 in LW or WW you actually have to be really good at your craft you don't just get a lucky KO
So, Nogueira was a big lumbering KO artist? I don't remember that. I'll have to watch his fights again.
I also remember Cro Cop being a fast, light-footed, elite level kickboxer. But I must be remembering wrong and he was probably just going out wingin' hooks.
I thought Arlovski had fast hands and crisp boxing. I also remember him having a world class sambo pedigree and a brown belt in BJJ. I must be mistaken.
Coleman, Randleman, Herring, Sobral, and Fujita were all swangers and bangers you say? I remember them having grappling backgrounds. I'm telling you man, my mind is slippin'.

I knew before making this thread that the sherdoggers will cling to nostagia
fedor was fighting bums in Japan his whole life once he came to America and start facing real competition dude started losing
he didn't came to ufc because he knew he'd get caught by USADA.. he is/was using roids and if he was in his prime during DC and Jones era he would've lost both fights
If Werdum, Bigfoot, and Henderson are "real competition" and Fedor never faced "real competition" until then, what are Big Nog, Arlovski, Hunt, and Arona?

USADA wasn't implemented into the UFC until 2015.

Fedor is much more exciting, finishes fights, always the small guy fighting big monsters. Habib is a grinder.

Fedor. More dynamic finishes and bigger names on the resume.

both fighters are 27-0 in 10 years of their career.. who's resume is more impressive
we gotta keep in mind khabib is 11-0 in UFC while Fedor didn't even fight in ufc
and khabib is fighting in lightweight which is a very stacked division compared to the heavywight

nostalgia aside who is/was more dominant?
who is the GOAT of Russia
Are you new to MMA?

In Fedor's time PRIDE was >>>>> the UFC so the argument "Fedor didn't even fight in the UFC" is idiotic.

Fedor fought monsters with incredible skills.
Khabib has wrestlehumped smaller guys to mostly decisions.
Fedor may have juiced, but so did his competition.

I dont like this thread. Yes fedor's accomplishments will never ever be equaled,but we should celebrate his combat sambo sport son Khabib at every oppurtunity,not denigrate him as we struggle to come to grips how its even possible for Fedor to have performed such magickal otherworldy feats for such a seemingly endless period of time.

we gotta keep in mind khabib is 11-0 in UFC while Fedor didn't even fight in ufc
and khabib is fighting in lightweight which is a very stacked division compared to the heavywight

nostalgia aside who is/was more dominant?
LOL nice try but you won't sway anyone's opinion. Fedor by far.

in his 2nd fight against a B level fighter, lost it in the 3rd against another B level fighter

That B level fighter has more title defenses at HW than anyone in the UFC. Lol n00b

I knew before making this thread that the sherdoggers will cling to nostagia
fedor was fighting bums in Japan his whole life once he came to America and start facing real competition dude started losing
he didn't came to ufc because he knew he'd get caught by USADA.. he is/was using roids and if he was in his prime during DC and Jones era he would've lost both fights

He beat the two best HWs the UFC had to offer in that era, in America.

Noobs.

Khabib's resume is getting better, but it has to be Fedor.

Fedor
1. He fought at Hw where there is more of a weight discrepancy
2. He beat the top fighters at their own games
3. I like him more

Back