Media Khabib involved in a streetfight, says he knocked someone out

Khabib's mom said no more fighting so he is done fighting.

Clearly I was being tongue-in-cheek, damn didn't know BJ had a coke issue thats p sad tbh

Yeah bro, this whole thread is obviously nonsense.
Re BJ: His wife said that he’d been an addict since he was a teenager.
My guess (GUESS!!) is that’s why he’d disappear for a week or two during training camp.
Always thought it was odd that Dana would comment in the lead up to a few of his fights when he was still the LW champ.

4:00 mark.

Says he was in two major brawls. Not much details, other than the assailants ran away at the end.

Hopefully more details come to light.

Sounds like Teh Eagle is still ready for "send me location" for anyone trying to test him, face to face. Lol

It was probably an old man who didn’t want any halal

Khabib actually hits pretty hard

orig
When he was elbowing him after that,that shit was getting really dangerous lol

Thank fuck the ref stopped that when he did.

Khabib a scumbag in real life? No way! I would have never guessed!!

u the grammar ceo?
no? then shut yo bitch mouth up, lil boy
No, I’d rather keep pointing out your >70 IQ in order to watch you have a bitch fit.
“Lil boy?” You’re the one that speaks like a 7th grade wanna be tough guy that hasn’t gone through puberty yet.

Did he tell the guy he had to weigh 155 before he fought him? Maybe he gave the guy a chance to go cut some weight before he fought him. <Moves>

How the fuck do you end up in a street fight with Khabib??? How does that even happen

What's this 'oxford'? In street fight I can eat you

Back in the day we were out on the town drinking
and a couple drunk tough guys tried to jump my wrestler friend when he was taking a piss in the alley.
he slammed both of them together, picked them up and tossed them in the dumpster, lol

4:00 mark.

Says he was in two major brawls. Not much details, other than the assailants ran away at the end.

Hopefully more details come to light.

Sounds like Teh Eagle is still ready for "send me location" for anyone trying to test him, face to face. Lol

Khabib prays and is retired. If true, likely he waa provoked.

Back