Khabib has challenged 3 people with a combined average age of 39

I need to take a vacation

download%20(9).jpg

for you older men with weaker eyes

62PdCouTvNPDuXRaduVYiCb9hxbZWDcAb1acVYBWPm8QULoyfU3xBYE2yqXQFkxNfojzT19YyhA5gwJJoQqFKBgoAqB5Uvt8yKaraad5e5ouWer

Andrea Rincon is one of the hottest girls ever.

Any worse then Anderson calling out McGregor?

Blame McGregor for wanting to make money,boo
Blame khabib aswell boo
Think of it like this if your choices are take brain damage vs Ferguson for 2 million or take brain damage vs Floyd for 40 million which one is any rational person going to choose? You’re naive if you believed the legacy stuff.
These guys are prize fighters, which means the end game is a big pot of gold
Khabib and McGregor are getting that and I can respect that.

He should still be stripped though as others deserve there shot aswell

Boo? WTF?

<{clintugh}>

What is happening to our sport with these champions challenging old men?

Manny P 40 years old
Floyd M 41 years old
GSP 37 years old

this is getting embarrassing. I blame Conor for opening the flood gates

"I fight for legacy, not money like Conor"

Immediatly calls out the 40yr old retired boxer that the people who nuthug Khabib have Conor shit for.

Then Ali goes out and says that Khabib wants to fight Floyd for the money cause Khabib deserves it.....so much for legacy.

Then says he will only fight Conor if he gets 20mil.

Now wants to fight a retired MW who has had 1 fight in 5 years and who is about to hold a press conference for his retirement. Instead of fighting a former interim LW champ with a 11 fight win streak.

Khabib is #1 bullshit.

I thought you meant he challenged a bunch of 13 year olds.

You worded the title kind of poorly.

Combined average? So what is each one's individual average?

Immediatly calls out the 40yr old retired boxer that the people who nuthug Khabib have Conor shit for.

Then Ali goes out and says that Khabib wants to fight Floyd for the money cause Khabib deserves it.....so much for legacy.

Now wants to fight a retired MW who has had 1 fight in 5 years and who is about to hold a press conference for his retirement. Instead of fighting a former interim LW champ with a 11 fight win streak.

Khabib is #1 bullshit.
spot on the new champion wants to be like Conor so bad , kills his fans knowing that all this time he wanted to be Conor

to an unbiased person, we knew all along

1028499.jpg

Khabib is #1 bullshit.
I agree with some of these points, tad dramatic, but Khabib seems to be very hypocritical. I have no issues with him calling all those people out, but don't pretend your this great human being, with HONOR.

Back