Media Khabib: [Gaethje] hit like truck. No one hit me harder than Justin Gaethje

People who say Khabib is an elite wrestler can listen to that..... He basically admits that he's not.

For real, ever sooner if he carries on like he has, he's 24 and fought 319 times!
Even if he just punches himself every fight it's gonna add up lol.
319 times. When did he start? That must be a Record. His brain must be done already. Baffling.

Man he really has a legendary chin, to be one of the goat you really have to have a crazy chin, which is more impressive that GSP was able to do what he was able to do with what I believe is/was an average chin.
It had to be pretty good for him to survive the Condit/Diaz/Hendricks/Fitch fights.

His issue was that he panicked in the serra fight,and kept his composure whenever he got tagged good from that point on.

Khabib: Justin’s a good wrestler and hurt me more than anyone I fought

Sherdog: Lol Justin sucks he ran and looked like crap

gee who to believe

Justin is a tough guy, Justin vs Chandler is going to be interesting.

if Chandler destroys Justin he will prove he is elite.

319 times. When did he start? That must be a Record. His brain must be done already. Baffling.
Muay Thai guys are wild with activity, i'm pretty sure he started fighting adults before he had hit puberty lol.. Rodtang Bless.

Fucking outrageous viewing
2ab276142781039fa92f446f375259b4.gif

Finished by Eddie whom McGregor embarrassed

We all know McGregor hits harder

Poirier said Mcgregor hits way harder then Gaethje. I doubt Khabib got an accurate representation of Conor's power due to him taking Conor down within the 1st 20 seconds, then mauling Conor in the 2nd round where Conor didn't land anything of significance. Only in the 3rd did he exchange with Conor who looked severely diminished in terms of power and speed.

Khabib describing deep ocean is beautiful

Deep ocean is like I m gonna make him tired on standup I’m gonna bring him on the ground and finish him there.”
should be dubbed over a National Geographic deep sea docu or something.
<Goldie11>

Wrong.

vqFPfC9.jpg

Lightweight Averages:
84 fights
29.08% knockout rate
24 knockouts

Flyweight Averages:
28 fights
22.65% knockout rate
6 knockouts

And Flyweight percentages are going to be skewed higher due to having a lower number of fights per year compared to Lightweight.
I think this deserves a thread of its own, bud. It'll only get wasted here for incongruence

This thing of beauty still sends shivers down my spine:
CreamyDimwittedCusimanse-size_restricted.gif

Condit was so close.
People don't realise but Condit and not Hendricks was the one who almost beat GSP
While Hendricks did rock GSP, but not like Carlos did
Prime Carlos was a maniac

People don't realise but Condit and not Hendricks was the one who almost beat GSP
While Hendricks did rock GSP, but not like Carlos did
Prime Carlos was a maniac

100%!

Also, FWIW, the GIF understates the dramatism of the moment, being sped-up somewhat. It was a thing of beauty.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back