Media Khabib: [Gaethje] hit like truck. No one hit me harder than Justin Gaethje

goat chin.

But man he's going to feel that when he's 60
Yeah. Downside is: the science dont lie. Idiotic way to fight. Long term damage is expected.

The upside: its fcking entertaining to watch

Gaethje only landed harder shots precisely because Khabib gave so little of a shit about his skills that he just bulldozed him rather than carefully move in.

Had Khabib approached Justin anywhere near as seriously as he did everyone else Justin would've never landed anything.

That gif also only looks good in slow gif format. In real time it was nothing special.

His defence is wild, I've seen Rodtang hit himself and take punches on purpose harder than anything Khabib has ever been hit clean by.

Just curios but what weight does he fight at? He looks a good 30lbs lighter than Khabib.

Just curios but what weight does he fight at? He looks a good 30lbs lighter than Khabib.
61 kg, but moves between 135lbs(flyweight) and 130lbs iirc... gloves also differ in size circumstantially and the sport is Muay Thai.

Example was purely to showcase one of the best defensive strikers we've ever seen in MMA who is regarded as having a good chin(despite imo it being nothing but glanced like Mayweather's or Cyril Gane's for example) vs a dude who has probably caused himself more brain damage via self harm than any Khabib opponent has caused.

Last edited:
When necessary.

the people need to know prime bj would fuck up any version of khabib without a doubt.
Khabib's wrestling >>>>>>>>>>>> GSP's wrestling / Frankie Edgar's wrestling > BJ Penn's wrestling.

Being an all around good doesn't work against Khabib, Khabib still takes his opponent down and mauls them.

BJ Penn got taken down by Bantamweight/Featherweight wrestler Frankie Edgar and got mauled,

time stamp: 1:15

BJ has no chance against Khabib, this is not a kick boxing fight, Khabib mauls BJ very bad.

Last edited:

A compilation I made if anyone wants to watch

Outstanding stuff dude. Those were some bombs and his recovery from being stunned is just scary. This is a huge part of his game that often goes overlooked

Outstanding stuff dude. Those were some bombs and his recovery from being stunned is just scary. This is a huge part of his game that often goes overlooked
Thanks. It took me awhile to find some of the clips in acceptable quality to make it then someone ripped my video and just put music over it watermarked it and put it on their channel. They didn't even change the title. Sigh. It is what it is though. Lol

When necessary.

the people need to know prime bj would fuck up any version of khabib without a doubt.
yeah I dont think so, If Ryan Hall can submit him , then Khabib would have smashed him too

Or even shit hot jujitsu off his back lol
It's not too late at his age! Israel was a lot older when he started to train outside of just kickboxing striking.

The thought of it makes me <{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>
hard!

200w.gif
He could do it for sure, I doubt he wants to though

Conor will have another meltdown when he finds out Khabib said somebody hits harder than him.

I understand why Dustin humoured Conor in the lead up to the second, and third fights. But he may as well come clean now.

That's what I was telling people right after they fought. Gaethje landed harder punches on khabib than anyone else. Harder than Conor, harder than the punches from Michael Johnson and Poirier that people think actually hurt khabib when they didn't
Michael Johnson for sure stunned him. I don't think Khabib was rocked or hurt badly but a little surprised

Khabib: Justin’s a good wrestler and hurt me more than anyone I fought

Sherdog: Lol Justin sucks he ran and looked like crap

gee who to believe

Back