Khabib fans are the worst type of fans

RxmDiaries

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Majority of them didn't know who Khabib was until a year ago
Don't know anything about the sport
and the ones who are on this sub contribute nothing of substance

Feel better now youve spewed a bunch of made-up nonsense champ?

Maybe have a quick nap to calm down.

I would say that about Khabib haters , people who say that his style is boring and that he is a human blanket , casuals who don't know anything about the sport.

The worst type of fans are the ones that have to single out "worst type of fans".

fans of anybody tend to be fucking retarded. Lol @ being a "fan"

"Sub" ? Come again? I don't speak nerd

There ex Connor fans in the main then!

@RxmDiaries wouldn't your time be better spent making Conor or Covington threads. I will be rooting for Ferg if that fight ever happens and Khabib did gain some casual support for taking out Conor but this is a MMA forum...Pretty sure most of us were aware of Khabib before a year ago. I feel like your projecting your own thoughts. It's okay r-e-l-a-x. Covington looked great in his last fight and I know deep down behind the gimmicks he is a good person based off his interactions with fans when he drops the shtick.

As opposed to Conor's fans? You pretty much just described the vast majority of MMA fans.

You're telling someone to learn English, yet you cannot grasp the concept of a natural occurrence.

just because my AV is Colby doesn't mean I'm a covington fan, idiot. Although I do respect what he does inside the octagon.

How are these worse than McGregor fans, or Mike Perry fans, or Sage Northcutt fans, or even BJ Penn fans for that matter?

Back