Media Khabib explains how UFC robbed him from a title shot in 2016, and gave it to Conor instead

Tevfik1907

Being P4P No.1 = GOAT Requirement
Banned
Reaction score

Khabib: ''When they give me the fight in 2016, when they gave me the fight versus Alvarez (Eddie) and I signed contract, fight for the title, in madison square garden. After couple days, they give Conor fight, and they say ok you gonna fight Michael Johnson. I said no problem.''

18:40 - time stamp,

I mentioned this many times before,

- Khabib once got robbed from lightweight title fight by a featherweight Conor in 2016, if he did the same thing to other welterweight top contenders by stealing their title shot right, then he would be no better than Conor.
And other people too;
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...s-favoritism-re-conor.4142734/#post-162327978

But I just learned that Khabib actually signed to fight for the title in 2016, actually I didn't know this important detail, which means since there was already a signed contract for a title fight, Khabib could actually sue UFC for this, but of course I doubt it would happen anything fruitful, but at least people could know how Khabib got robbed from a title shot in 2016 because of UFC and Conor.

But UFC just told him no, and they gave the title shot to Conor, right after Conor embarassing himself against mediocre LW (no.7 ranked at the time) Nate Diaz in 2 fights in a row, in the first one he got choked, and in the second fight he barely won in a close decision by running from Nate from time to time.

And as you guys remember, Conor fought Floyd instead defending his title against Khabib, after that undeserved title shot, and UFC let Conor keep his undeserved title for 2 years, not vacating it, making Khabib wait for 2 years, probably also robbing Khabib from 3 or 4 title defenses more.

And then when I see some people running their mouth about Khabib not having enough title defenses, especially Conor and Conor fans are running their mouth about this? The guy that's responsible for this? That makes me laugh. <{outtahere}>

Another fun fact is that, UFC let Conor to become this ''double champ'', if they didn't rob Khabib from a LW title fight in 2016, Khabib would smash Eddie inside of 1 round, and Conor could never get his hands on a LW title as long as Khabib holds it as a champ, UFC knew this, so they couldn't basically let Khabib won the title, so they immediately give the title fight to Conor, by even ignoring the already signed contract for the fight between Khabib and Eddie.

So Conor is only a ''double champ'' because they robbed Khabib from his deserved title shot in 2016, UFC's favoritism is responsible from Conor's ''double champ'' career. Conor is a UFC project, nothing more. {<redford}

Dana whites response:

Look what happened was we did give conor the shot first but some fucking guy in our department sent the wrong fax and it went to khabib instead. It's not like we tried to screw khabib. The contract guy doesn't know how to use the fucking fax machine.

Its like Conor is Oliver and Dana wants to stuff him up a few more chimneys before he dies .
Please Sir can I have some more .

Khabib: ''When they give me the fight in 2016, when they gave me the fight versus Alvarez (Eddie) and I signed contract, fight for the title, in madison square garden. After couple days, they give Conor fight, and they say ok you gonna fight Michael Johnson. I said no problem.''

18:40 - time stamp,

I mentioned this many times before,

And other people too;
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...s-favoritism-re-conor.4142734/#post-162327978

But I just learned that Khabib actually signed to fight for the title in 2016, actually I didn't know this important detail, which means since there was already a signed contract for a title fight, Khabib could actually sue UFC for this, but of course I doubt it would happen anything fruitful, but at least people could know how Khabib got robbed from a title shot in 2016 because of UFC and Conor.

But UFC just told him no, and they gave the title shot to Conor, right after Conor embarassing himself against mediocre LW (no.7 ranked at the time) Nate Diaz in 2 fights in a row, in the first one he got choked, and in the second fight he barely won in a close decision by running from Nate from time to time.

And as you guys remember, Conor fought Floyd instead defending his title against Khabib, after that undeserved title shot, and UFC let Conor keep his undeserved title for 2 years, not vacating it, making Khabib wait for 2 years, probably also robbing Khabib from 3 or 4 title defenses more.

And then when I see some people running their mouth about Khabib not having enough title defenses, especially Conor and Conor fans are running their mouth about this? The guy that's responsible for this? That makes me laugh. <{outtahere}>

Another fun fact is that, UFC let Conor to become this ''double champ'', if they didn't rob Khabib from a LW title fight in 2016, Khabib would smash Eddie inside of 1 round, and Conor could never get his hands on a LW title as long as Khabib holds it as a champ, UFC knew this, so they couldn't basically let Khabib won the title, so they immediately give the title fight to Conor, by even ignoring the already signed contract for the fight between Khabib and Eddie.

So Conor is only a ''double champ'' because they robbed Khabib from his deserved title shot in 2016, UFC's favoritism is responsible from Conor's ''double champ'' career. Conor is a UFC project, nothing more. {<redford}

Khabib is bullshitting. He didn't just say ok. He was upset lol. He didn't understand the promotion back then but he understands it now.

Conor always had a well curated path put in place by Daddy Dana.

Just like Ronda... it was designed to build hype and this mysterious "aura" that most casuals now realize was a farce.

Dana White privelege:
D1TDZiF.gif

That’s why anyone that rags on Khabib for only having 3 title defenses should stfu, add that with being injured for two years and Khabib should have been champ much sooner
Yeah it's tough to get a title shot when you fight once every 1-2 years

Conor always had a well curated path put in place by Daddy Dana.

Just like Ronda... it was designed to build hype and this mysterious "aura" that most casuals now realize was a farce.

Dana White privelege:
D1TDZiF.gif
Lol what? He’s a 2 time champ, knocked out Aldo and went up to LW and knocked out the champ. He did what he says he was going to do. Money got to his head, he’s not the same fighter and hasn’t been active

Back