• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Khabib does not have the cardio to beat Tony Ferguson.

Megalodon

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
We have seen Khabib slow down significantly in the third round of his last three fights, failing in taking down his opponents and getting by on the feet because of his opponents fear of the takedown.

Don't get me wrong, Khabib might be better technically than Tony, but Tony has made a career out of beating guys that might be better than him by pushing an inhuman pace, gassing them and eventually finishing them.

Khabib wins the first two rounds, slows down in the third, gets busted up a bit on the feet, shoots a sloppy shot, Tony by D'arce.

I just wanna see them both in the fuckin octagon at the same time

It only took Conor and Khabib one time

The fight is not official yet, and we have already 10 topics about it.
Sherdog gonna sherdog.

In the UFC he's 14-1. 4 KO/TKO wins, 6 sub wins and 4 decisions.
His only time he's gone 5 rounds was the RdA fight which went to decision.

It should be a good fight but I wouldn't be at all surprised if it went to a decision. Khabib is better than RdA.

Khabib will destroy Ferguson.

I think Tony is the nightmare match up for Khabib.

I think Conor is the nightmare match up for Tony.

I think Khabib is the nightmare match up for Conor.

I just saw Khabib go 4 rounds and then climb the cage and leap into the crowd to keep fighting. His cardio looks fine to me.

I agree Tony has the cardio edge, but it might not matter if Habib gets on top, and controls him well. I'm interested to see if Tony could pull a sub off or not...he's certainly proved he could.

We have seen Khabib slow down significantly in the third round of his last three fights, failing in taking down his opponents and getting by on the feet because of his opponents fear of the takedown.

Don't get me wrong, Khabib might be better technically than Tony, but Tony has made a career out of beating guys that might be better than him by pushing an inhuman pace, gassing them and eventually finishing them.

Khabib wins the first two rounds, slows down in the third, gets busted up a bit on the feet, shoots a sloppy shot, Tony by D'arce.

Did you mean Khabib doesn’t have the “crazio”? I might agree with that but just maybe Ferguson won’t be able to handle “Kharazio”...

5 round fight will be amazing because of Tony's heart and endurance!

I can see where ts is coming from.

I think that fight has classic written all over. Tony has insane pressure and is tougher than a $2 steak but I think his constant coming forward opens him up for a takedown. His guard is good but I'd favor Khabib's control and ground and pound for the first 2 rounds. I like them both I just want to see a good fight and Tony has definitely earned his shot.

Khabib doesn't slow down in the 3rd. He just decides he wants to do some stand up.

The match currently doesn't look pleasing for Dana to make<31>

Tony got mauled by Kevin Lee in round 1. Lee has no cardio and faded to a Tony victory. Khabib isn’t Kevin Lee. The beating Tony gets from Khabib in round 1 continues until bloody stoppage round 4 before Tony passes out from massive hemorrhaging.

Dana wants to fire Khabib. Khabib fanbase doesnt buy PPV. UFC are shown on regular cable in Europe. Khabib vs Lee or Fergie would do less then 200K buys.

Back