Khabib didnt want 5 rounds...

xMaxPower

Red Belt
Reaction score
What does this say about his gas tank?

I can see cucuy winning if it was 5 rounds. I have another thread where I said Nate has a good chance of beating Khabib in a 5 round fight also. Khabibs style requires him to use up a lot of energy. But with it being 3 rounds... this gives Khabib a huge advantage. I expect cucuy to be a huge underdog so I'll be putting money on him either way.

Of course he doesn't want 5 rounds for his first fight back after a multitude of injuries

Khabib is mini Cain.

Always out injured. And for some reason people still like him while talks trash from his couch.

Smart. Long layoff and Ferguson is legit. Cardio isn't a problem for Tony, he can go five. This is gonna be a tough fight for Khabib.

what's the source for him saying he didn't want 5 round vs Ferguson?

He has 5 months to get ready. He doesn't have faith in his gas tank imo.

Sounds like you don't understand anything about fighting. They need tune up fights sometimes this is just the way it is. This has been known for a long time in the fighting world.

Nothing wrong with a tune up fight. They do it all the time in boxing.

After his injuries, not wanting a 5-round grueller makes sense.

IF he is actually fighting Ferguson, that's still a BADASS fight. Tony is tearing through contenders at the moment, Khabib has been inactive, but relevant. Cant wait to see how this fight goes down.

Khabib is mini Cain.

Always out injured. And for some reason people still like him while talks trash from his couch.

Lol Cain never trash talks. He is not good at talking.

If Khabib was "mini Cain" he would have gotten a title shot at his return lol.

The only similarity are injuries.

I don't understand the Cain fanbase too though

3 or 5 rounds Cucuy will give him lots of trouble. Good reach, good game off his back and....
2015-07-17-14_03_16.gif

2015-07-17-14_05_43.gif

tumblr_nb7o0eJoPs1tcfs15o1_400.gif

1_zpsa5nnilsx.gif

Khabib is mini Cain.

Keyboard warriors giving MMA fighters shit for talking shit from their couch...:rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back