Khabib - Conor 2 in autumn

Jesus fucking christ put a question mark in your thread title you goof. Damn this place.

Does anyone actually want to see a Conor/Khabib rematch right now?

There’s a million other fun fights that could be made that won’t end hos career. He could face Dustin, Max, Jose, Tony, Cowboy, ect....

He smashes everyone not named Khabib who is literally his kryptonite
There are plenty Lightweights that would give Conor all he wants and some would beat him. Since you're to stupid to see that on your own, I'm not gonna name any names. And no, I'm not talking about Poirier, even though Poirier would give him hell If ever they fought again.

He already won a round vs Khabib. He knows he can do it. And deep down, you know it too.

Wow, he won a round !!!!!, that is a great achievement for the so called King, GOAT, the guy that can " take his head clean off, the Mystic Mac that can call the KO round and fights guys 3 times his size, well , actually his fans are happy winning a round <45>

What did he say that was racist?

There are a lot of different races that are Muslims.
He made pathetic comments on Burqa and called Khabib a goat fucker. These 2 things are often used against Arabs and Muslims in general .
Although nothing would happen, Emirates is ome of the safest places on earth. People aren't exactly religious there.

Wow, he won a round !!!!!, that is a great achievement for the so called King, GOAT, the guy that can " take his head clean off, the Mystic Mac that can call the KO round and fights guys 3 times his size, well , actually his fans are happy winning a round <45>

It's not a particularly great achievement, no. But it must give you some confidence in the next fight. If you're able to win a round, you're obviously able to win two.

Does anyone actually want to see a Conor/Khabib rematch right now?

There’s a million other fun fights that could be made that won’t end hos career. He could face Dustin, Max, Jose, Tony, Cowboy, ect....

He smashes everyone not named Khabib who is literally his kryptonite
Don't agree with Conor smashing everyone not named Khabib, but I don't want to see Khabib fight Conor either. Khabib has legit competitors to take care of.

Say bye to the golden goose..

If Conor really wants to rematch Khabib, he should definitely fight Ferguson. It would be a "swim or sink" kind of situation: either Conor KTFOs Ferguson in brutal fashion early and thus becomes a legit contender for the title, or he gets taken apart throughout 5 rounds and retires.

It's not a particularly great achievement, no. But it must give you some confidence in the next fight. If you're able to win a round, you're obviously able to win two.

in context it doesn't look good. Khabib basically gave him that round after trying to kill him at the end of rd 2.

Conor won the round because Khabib was recuperating. that's not really a good look or giving me a feeling of confidence that he can win a rd without Khabib gassing himself up again.

so the question becomes, how is he going to gas Khabib up? because the last time he had to basically get his ass kicked and the only reason Khabib got tired was because he himself got overzealous and tried to finish Conor.

that's quite a hard situation to replicate in my opinion.

Conor won the round because Khabib was recuperating.

That's all Conor needs to know. So, Khabib needed to take a round off, cuz he had done his best in trying to finish Conor, and was worried that he would gas if he didn't take a round off?

That's weakness right there.

That's all Conor needs to know. So, Khabib needed to take a round off, cuz he had done his best in trying to finish Conor, and was worried that he would gas if he didn't take a round off?

That's weakness right there.

you're right, it is, but my question is how is Conor going to take advantage of that?

the last time he had to take a beating and was clearly diminished himself by the time Khabib was gassed.

i don't see how Conor can push the pace to force Khabib to waste energy. the only way is to try to shit talk him even more and hope that Khabib comes out like a maniac and blows his load early again? seems hard when the gameplan hinges on hoping the opponent reacts the way you want him to react.

in context it doesn't look good. Khabib basically gave him that round after trying to kill him at the end of rd 2.

Conor won the round because Khabib was recuperating. that's not really a good look or giving me a feeling of confidence that he can win a rd without Khabib gassing himself up again.

so the question becomes, how is he going to gas Khabib up? because the last time he had to basically get his ass kicked and the only reason Khabib got tired was because he himself got overzealous and tried to finish Conor.

that's quite a hard situation to replicate in my opinion.
That's not even the whole story. Conor would have been kimura'd in round 2 had he not thrown that illegal knee. Khabib basically had to sub him twice. Next time (which will never happen), he might not be so lucky with the illegal knee.

Back