Khabib can only be beaten by TKO/KO

Actually Colby has a decent chance.

If he joins team Bang and TJ, he could improve striking an TDD.

He has speed, cardio and wrestling to sprawl and brawl against Khabib.

TKO as in doctor stoppage. No way Tony rocked Khabib. His chin has only been hit a few times and still in great fucking condition. So yeah slicing him up is the only plausible option for Tony.
makes sense, maybe tony can't knock khabib out but tony definitely cut him, khabib will want to keep fighting but doctor will not allow him

So basically Khabib's grappling outclasses the likes of Maia, Marcelo Garcia, Jacare and Roger Gracie? <Huh2>

So basically Khabib's grappling outclasses the likes of Maia, Marcelo Garcia, Jacare and Roger Gracie? <Huh2>
It does. Luke Thomas said it best: Khabib is not the best submission artist, not the best back taker, not the best guard player, not even the best wrestler, but his grappling is unmatched, because unlike Jacare, Maia, Marcelo Garcia and Roger Gracie, Khabib is very high level in ALL aspects of grappling starting from wrestling and ending with guard play. Khabib combines ALL aspects of grappling into one style, he is the most complete grappler in MMA ever.

Not only that, Khabib's """BJJ""" is better than Ferguson's and it's not even an opinion, it's a fact proven by actual submission grappling competition records.
That only means that he will defend in the first couple of rounds.

We don't know who has the better cardio, but from what we know so far, Tony is the safer bet.

Dunno man, Khabib may be the more skilled fighter but Tony has the body type and cardio to nullify a good part of Khabibs game.

If I had to bet on who wins... I wouldn't.

That only means that he will defend in the first couple of rounds.

We don't know who has the better cardio, but from what we know so far, Tony is the safer bet.

Dunno man, Khabib may be the more skilled fighter but Tony has the body type and cardio to nullify a good part of Khabibs game.

If I had to bet on who wins... I wouldn't.

The safer bet because he has multiple wrestling/grappling intensive fights that have gone beyond the third round under his belt, amirite?

The safer bet because he has multiple wrestling/grappling intensive fights that have gone beyond the third round under his belt, amirite?
That whole sentence is about cardio only, and it's not his fault people can't endure him in the later rounds.

What's he supposed to do, carry them ?

lol

Nobody is submission proof. Better grapplers than Khabib have been forced to tap

That whole sentence is about cardio only
Precisely. Khabib's cardio is infinitely more proven in wrestling/grappling heavy matches that go beyond the third round. This is not an exaggeration, this is a simple fact. Yet Ferguson cultists somehow claim that Ferguson is going to "drown" Khabib in the championship rounds when he has never fought a wrestling heavy fight that actually got there. It's delusion bordering on mental illness.

The great fighters are great for a reason. They are world class in their specialty, they are at least serviceable at everything else and the things that ties the package are supreme athleticism, durability and smarts. Khabib has all of these.

You damn right be sure Khabib is not getting finished if he loses. He is so fast and awakward to hit clean, defensively minded and so durable both cardiowise and in punch resistanse that it will be near impossible for a 155 man to finish him. I've said it numerous times when "how to beat Khabib" topic comes up, but mofos think I am out of my mind. I think I am very logical and I use real life proofs to make my point. The only chance is to work a smart gameplan, be 100% mentally and physically prepared and aim for a crafty decision win. Be prepared to win by a slim margin, tho. Khabib will be there till the last second and will try his hardest to win.

Get it though your heads, The Eagle can't be finished!!!! To finish someone means two things - to tire him out, so take him out when he is vulnerable. So... you have to be a lot more durable than him. Or to time him exceptionally well with amazing shot. Because @155 dudes are not hitting that hard and to KO someone it takes landing the perfect shot. It's a lottery ticket level of gameplan. Fucking lame-ass.

Precisely. Khabib's cardio is infinitely more proven in wrestling/grappling heavy matches that go beyond the third round. This is not an exaggeration, this is a simple fact. Yet Ferguson cultists somehow claim that Ferguson is going to "drown" Khabib in the championship rounds when he has never fought a wrestling heavy fight that actually got there. It's delusion bordering on mental illness.

I dunno man, I'm getting more of a cult vibe from you then the Tony fans on this forum.

I mean infinitely more proven?

When this fight happens holla at me so we can sig bet. I want to try my luck against this Infinite cardio you talk about.

Back