Khabib: "Artem, yesterday I give you slap, you eat this like a woman" (video)

Khabib could never walk up on a lot of fighters like that. Here is an example. Chael gets into a beef with Wanderlei on TUF and they start talking shit. Wand starts walking up on Chael and what is the first thing Chael does? He says, "I can't let you get close" and then shoves him back. If you try to invade certain guys space, that's the same as swinging on them.

I'm sure that was real. Wasn't staged or anything.

It's not suprising. These photos are from his wedding

Khabib-Nurmagomedov-svadba.jpg
It's not suprising. These photos are from his wedding

Khabib-Nurmagomedov-svadba.jpg

Sorry you don't understand how some traditions work.
Screen-Shot-2017-03-09-at-6.24.01-PM.png

Sorry you don't understand how some traditions work.
Screen-Shot-2017-03-09-at-6.24.01-PM.png
That's not his wife

Also I'm sure the tradition which says to put your bride in a tent and walk her around likes she's your property is highly respectful towards women.

"That's not his wife"
His wife looked more like a Halloween Ghost, so I tend to agree. But his statement that he slaps women speaks volumes.

Really? People always make accusations about staged shit but I have a hard time believing it.
any time things go down on camera like this, always worth being skeptical. It is the entertainment Industry after all, a world of smoke and mirrors.

I legit don't understand what the fuck you're saying? It's incoherent af and it's unclear who you are even addressing.
Seriously, what the actual fuck did I just read? Who the fuck is talking about snakes?

<DisgustingHHH><JerryWWF><bball1>{<doc}

So umm these two bozos claim that Khabib hits women because he made the similie he made. Great logic, wonderful logic there, guys. No one can make a similie wihtout them having to have first hand knowledge of being a subject within that similie.

Thus my reminder about conors similie in the past.

upload_2018-4-10_1-51-44.png

So umm these two bozos claim that Khabib hits women because he made the similie he made. Great logic, wonderful logic there, guys. No one can make a similie wihtout them having to have first hand knowledge of being a subject within that similie.

View attachment 366529

*You're welcome, get it fucking right.

View attachment 366529
most people dont make similes(not "similie") about slapping women

people that bring up slapping women tend to usually slap women

most people dont make similes about slapping women

What's funny is that these guys are actually surprised by it. They clearly don't understand what Dagestan is like.

most people dont make similes about slapping women

Nice stats. I'm sure they're somewhere in a spoiler within that post. Anyhoo, I guess most english speakers steal candy from babies (as earlier poster pointed out) then.

Are there scotsman and americans in thsi thread

kindergarden grammar achievement unlocked. well done.
says the guy that tried to bring up similes to act intelligent?

oh the irony

Back