Rumored Khabib and Tony coaching the next season of The Ultimate Fighter.

And why is that guy using a picture that is three years old ?

It's really not. I feel like it was scheduled forever ago. Its not next month, or even the month after that. We are in January and still have until April for them to pull out.
They havent even started recording.

3 months isnt enough to do so, then edit, then air.
The card is complete and there isnt a spot to have the season winners fights on it.

Lol Tony teaching the guyse how to kick a steel pipe or some dance moves

Eddie Bravo would come in to coach and get the whole show pulled for talking about Zionist shills.

Looking forward to the mass bathtub coaching session from Khabib.

TUF has been shit for years now but I would pay good money to see Tony training other fighters.

The fight is booked for April?

So what-is it going to be a first time thing where the season happens after the coaches fight or is Dana going to come out and be all like: the fight is delayed due to "financial" reasons... you goofs!

I dont believe the rumour.

lol 2 of the worst coaches possible in the UFC..

But seriously, watching a bunch of amateur fighters trying not to kill themselves doing Tony workouts it's gonna make for amazing TV.

Those poor bastards better know where their kid is at, otherwise they are getting the dressing down of their lives after a poor workout.

Sucks Tony hasn’t gotten a shot already. By the time he fights for the belt, he will be 40 — assuming 2-3 more injuries before the fight actually happens of course

“Ok, guys we are going to start the workout with a quick six hour run, then head up to Mt. Everest and sprint to the top 3 times. Then we start pads.” Tony

The fight is in less than 3 months. I doubt this is true. There's not much chance they would agree to this... it will disturb training camp.

Highly doubt Khabib will do it. It just so not him and the guy doesn't like to stick around america if he can help it.

Khabib would teach them what it's like to train like in an army regiment and Tony would teach them kick metal pipes and do breakdance.

Back