• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Khabib Already Has His Legacy Now We Want The Money- Team Khabib

This guy is a big troll, and people falling for his shite talk are stupid.

It a ploy to keep Conor away from the rematch. If the UFC tries to pressure Khabib into a rematch, this is the ploy to make them back off. You ask for more money than Conor or play around with a delusional Boxing match with Floyd.

What Team Khabib probably wants is a Tony fight,but the UFC would prefer a superfight with GSP. And Khabib probably doesn't mind that either. Its a way to making Conor beg for the match and putting him in line.

So many people falling for Ali's trolling.

<{CMPALM}>

So you're not only a rectally ravaged hater, but a mental midget as well? I'll keep that in mind next time I deem you worthy of a reply.

So salty because you got called out and exposed for what you really are lol. Lololol

I'ma save you the trouble of ever replying though. Your posts are literally garbage. lolol so I'm gonna hit that ignore button on your profile and never read your bitchy hot piles of bullshit ever again lol

:kiss:

How? I didn't know Conor actually defended his belt before pursuing superfights.
<{1-1}>
Conor’s been involved in 3 championship fights. Khabibs been in 2. One of which was given to him when another fighter got injured and he fights the 10th ranked fighter. He has 1 win over a top 5 fighter in the division in his career.

So salty because you got called out and exposed for what you really are lol. Lololol

I'ma save you the trouble of ever replying though. Your posts are literally garbage. lolol so I'm gonna hit that ignore button on your profile and never read your bitchy hot piles of bullshit ever again lol

:kiss:
Aww, did that hit too close to home? Funny how you got so worked up about "garbage" posts. You could have easily debunked my statement by posting Dana saying something negative about Ali, but you never will and we both know why. Go on, hit that button and go take your mental midget pills, you obviously need them to function.

Conor’s been involved in 3 championship fights. Khabibs been in 2. One of which was given to him when another fighter got injured and he fights the 10th ranked fighter. He has 1 win over a top 5 fighter in the division in his career.
Yes, yes, we both know Khabib only fights cans. In fact, he is 27-0 against cans and once he beats GSP at 155 and Tony, his can crusher record will reach 29-0.

Also, it's very nice of you to call Conor a non-top5 fighter. I agree that RDA is Khabib's best win as well, a true top 5 contender.

tumblr_mx8ktfc6VF1t052f3o2_r1_250.gif

maVbcX.gif

Man I remember when TWD was a decent show. Seems like a fucking lifetime ago now (in reality it was about 4 years ago).

Ali is such an AW
But the good point is that Khabib is now a diva and diva dont last long
Cant wait to witness the overthrow
giphy.gif

Remember when you all rooted for Khabib so the sport and the LW division can go back to the way it was before?

{<jordan}

The guy won a vacant interim title off a non top ten opponent

You could argue he doesn't even have a single defense

If you don't want a legacy that's fine, but don't lie to us about it

The guy won a vacant interim title off a non top ten opponent

You could argue he doesn't even have a single defense

If you don't want a legacy that's fine, but don't lie to us about it
Conor fans before Khabib killed him: "Conor head clean off he's the GOAT"

Conor fans after Khabib killed him: "You could argue Khabib doesn't have a single defense"

Conor fans before Khabib killed him: "Conor head clean off he's the GOAT"

Conor fans after Khabib killed him: "You could argue Khabib doesn't have a single defense"
Idiots on sherdog: 'you're a Conor fan'

Stop trolling. Everyone knows I'm a fan of both guys but Ali is a fuckin loser

https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/10...manager-says-they-want-50m-for-his-next-fight

For his headlining role at UFC 229, McGregor made $3M in base pay but was rumored to have pulled in upwards of $50M after receiving a percentage of the Pay-Per-View sales. Nurmagomedov had a base salary of $2M and will have also received a cut of the PPV, though likely considerably less than McGregor. That was before Khabib throttled McGregor. Now that “The Eagle” has been victorious and become an international star, Abdelaziz says he deserves to be making the same kind of money, even if that means they have to rematch McGregor next.

“Listen, the guy we just fought said he made $50M,” Abdelaziz said. “I think, as a global superstar, Khabib bypass him. You have a guy meeting with Putin and Erdoğan and the other guy selling liquor on the corner store. It’s not even in the f**king same planet. Good for him. Whatever. It’s none of our business, he do what he does. We try to go to Africa, we try to do different things. It’s not even close.

“At the end of the day, maybe a whole bunch of money gets on the table, maybe the rematch. I don’t know. Maybe we’ll give a rematch to the guy we just killed. . . Whatever’s gonna bring Khabib money. This is now my job. It’s not Khabib’s job. Khabib created legacy, 11 years, 27 fights. Right now, money talks, bulls**t walks. That’s it.”

https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/10...manager-says-they-want-50m-for-his-next-fight

For his headlining role at UFC 229, McGregor made $3M in base pay but was rumored to have pulled in upwards of $50M after receiving a percentage of the Pay-Per-View sales. Nurmagomedov had a base salary of $2M and will have also received a cut of the PPV, though likely considerably less than McGregor. That was before Khabib throttled McGregor. Now that “The Eagle” has been victorious and become an international star, Abdelaziz says he deserves to be making the same kind of money, even if that means they have to rematch McGregor next.

“Listen, the guy we just fought said he made $50M,” Abdelaziz said. “I think, as a global superstar, Khabib bypass him. You have a guy meeting with Putin and Erdoğan and the other guy selling liquor on the corner store. It’s not even in the f**king same planet. Good for him. Whatever. It’s none of our business, he do what he does. We try to go to Africa, we try to do different things. It’s not even close.

“At the end of the day, maybe a whole bunch of money gets on the table, maybe the rematch. I don’t know. Maybe we’ll give a rematch to the guy we just killed. . . Whatever’s gonna bring Khabib money. This is now my job. It’s not Khabib’s job. Khabib created legacy, 11 years, 27 fights. Right now, money talks, bulls**t walks. That’s it.”
<36>

"I dont fight for money, only legacy"

Abdelaziz says he deserves to be making the same kind of money, even if that means they have to rematch McGregor next

<{hughesimpress}>

Cant believe theyre gonna do that fight next. Very stupid. Let Tony fight for the belt holy fack.

It's beautiful to watch him do all the things Conor got criticized for and watch the Shertards try to spin it into something different because it's their Russian boyfriend

{<jordan}

It's beautiful to watch him do all the things Conor got criticized for and watch the Shertards try to spin it into something different because it's their Russian boyfriend

{<jordan}
I think it's funny.

He stole Conor's soul and now he's making contenders line up and beg.

All hail the true king.

Back