Khabib advice to female fighters:

Literally why? You don't have to be a Muslim to agree with Khabib. I'm pretty sure many men all over the world believe women should not be fighting, period, regardless of their religion, race or whatever.
Yh y care who's fighting

Unforgivable is the amount of adds in that site OMG

Dam people really believe in this mgtow shit. Like their real life cuckkholds. I personally believe y not. Do want you want.
Could you rephrase this in english language, please? Meanwhile I can look up this mgtwo shit on google.

I think you are the one who's being "inconsiderate".
Khabib comes from a place where the mentality is as such.
Bashing him because you come from a different place where the perception (towards women) is different does not accomplish much.

You can't demand him to think like you. If you would go to live where he lives, your ideas would be laughed at...

note: not saying you are wrong. Only that your view is not unique around the globe.

Backwards cunts gonna backwards cunt.
Conor fans new angle: turn into womens rights activists to get back at Khabib<{Heymansnicker}>I guess it's fitting considering the domestic abuse that went down on the 6th of October.

The language is English so it's a full stop, a period is something a woman has each month.
I said period because I was guessing he was American (and seemed a bit dense), so I was trying to make it easier to understand.

Actions matter more than words. Why are people more upset over him dissing WMMA than the fact that he kissed the ring of every dictator tyrant in europe post-fight? He's buddy buddy with Kadyrov, who literally did genocide on his own people to purge those they suspected of being gay. if youre gonna have a go at Khabib start there, not with irrelevant jokes.

Could you rephrase this in english language, please? Meanwhile I can look up this mgtwo shit on google.
Just saying they only care because they want women making them sandwiches. Because mummy not around doing it 4 them.

The point I'm trying to make is that so many of the average MMA fans here think exactly the same way but are scarred of Islam because their leaders told them so.

Btw. you don't have to like wmma in order to fight sexism.

The Quran has many violent verses. This is fact, not opinion.

I’ve wanted to debate several in person friends about this fact but they always seem to pull out and be unwilling to defend the “peaceful religion.”

Also I’m not sure if I even like WMMA or not. Men and women are different for sure.

I think you are the one who's being "inconsiderate".
Khabib comes from a place where the mentality is as such.
Bashing him because you come from a different place where the perception (towards women) is different does not accomplish much.

You can't demand him to think like you. If you would go to live where he lives, your ideas would be laughed at...

note: not saying you are wrong. Only that your view is not unique around the globe.
Man. Idc. Where he comes from. Reason y his people live in the mountains

Lol I find this place so funny. Depending on who says this type of comment, it means nothing or means everything

For example, there would be a shitstorm about what a POS Jon Jones is if he said this exact same comment.

Since khabib now has a bunch of fairweather fans that have jumped on his bullshitwagon, he can do or say no wrong. What a joke.

Last edited:
It’s a fucking stupid thing to say/opinion to have, but I dunno if “unforgivable” is really the right phrase. Like, if he was out and about in western countries spouting this it’d be different, but responding like he did to that question in a middle-eastern/Muslim country isn’t really to be unexpected.

Lol I find this place so funny. Depending on who says this type of comment, it means nothing o means everything

For example, there would be a shitstorm about what a POS Jon Jones is if he said this exact same comment.

Since khabib now has a bunch of fairweather fans that have jumped on his bullshitwagon, he can do or say no wrong. What a joke.
<mma1>

Tough decision for liberals.

Are Muslims or women higher up on the victim-hood scale for SJWs?

Why does the audience laugh when he says it. Hes not joking.

Lol I find this place so funny. Depending on who says this type of comment, it means nothing o means everything

From my perspective, it *would* be different in Jones was saying this. And Khabib and Jones are both from different cultures, and we all already know what Khabib’s culture and upbringing think about women, whereas there’s be a shitstorm if Jones came out with this shit because he trains with women, and is part of a culture that (mostly) acknowledges that women are not required to “stay in the kitchen”

Man. Idc. Where he comes from. Reason y his people live in the mountains
might be. but demanding him to have an "american view" of things when he does not live here nor believes in the way of life from here.... heck, even his religion has problems in the "american way"

Back