khabib 2 more fights

There's only 5 more fights I want to see khabib in and a Conor rematch is one of them; Tony, Justin, GSP, Eddie, and Conor.

i see khabibs father as said he will only be having 2 more fights, hes trying his very best to avoid that rematch with mcgregor,we all know even the haters deep down conor was not at his best in that fight khabib knows he will be better in a rematch
lmao as u being a connie fan u really are putting him in danger of a rematch u know how badly he was hurt after their first fight u must want him to suck whiskey out of a straw the rest of his life

tbh r
Am I the only one sick of hearing from Khabib's father ?

Khabib is not some 18 year old prospect, he's a grown man ffs.

I'm all for family, I respect my dad to death, but this is just too much.
certain cultures raise men children lol my daddy says dis my daddy says dat lmao and i say this as a fan of khabibs style

There's only 5 more fights I want to see khabib in and a Conor rematch is one of them; Tony, Justin, GSP, Eddie, and Conor.

Eddie? As in eddie alvarez? Why? hes won 2 of his last 6 fights, got starched by connor and doesnt have any skill to make anyone think he would beat khabib.

Tony and GSP hopefully

I hope Khabib does 3 more fights: Tony, Gaethje, GSP.

He would retire GOAT for sure, if he succeeded.

The number of fights won in a row, the number of rounds won in total, plus the quality of opposition (while never being juiced) would be unparalleled.

Khabib has 2 more fights and DC isn't fighting past his 40th birthday.
Fighters and their relatives/managers/whatever say a lot of things.

Khabib gonna fight for 8 years, he should wait for mayweather to turn 50 yo. Then 1 year of promos for the fight and win against 51 yo mayweather to cement the legacy!

Am I the only one sick of hearing from Khabib's father ?

Khabib is not some 18 year old prospect, he's a grown man ffs.

I'm all for family, I respect my dad to death, but this is just too much.
Hes his coach as well. He's just answering a question, nothing to be annoyed about.

Back