• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social kfc is bringing back the double down burger.

Fried chicken is pretty metal.

Kill and butcher a chicken, drag it through the liquified remains of the unborn of its species, then fry it in oil....

Seeing the demise of a great franchise like KFC hurts my heart. I don't know what they did to their recipe overtime but it just isn't the same. The last time KFC tasted great to me was back in the late '90s.

At this point I really don't understand how kfc, Burger King, Pizza hut are still in business
People are fat, lazy, and stupid so they will stuff whatever they can in their mouth as long as it is easy for them to get.

More than any other fast food, everything on the KFC menu screams "You'll get cancer if you eat this!" Nothing they sell even looks like food. I can't imagine how bad the ingredient list must be.

I'm doubling down on you being a fatbacked revolting slob.
hey fuck off man, you look like some drunk alcoholic junkie coming back from 2 years of heroin. You must be ugly as fuck.

hey fuck off man, you look like some drunk alcoholic junkie coming back from 2 years of heroin. You must be ugly as fuck.
reported.

Hopefully, you don't choke on a Big Mac.

reported.

Hopefully, you don't choke on a Big Mac.
You've been harassing me for months, actually almost a year, so yeah i've read some things about you, just like you did to me. quit it.

American KFC is kinda basic and we are in a middle of a trend to promote healthy living. KFC is international. They are still running the chicken game in the rest of the world.

KFC is better in UK and Asia. I think it is because of we use these big ass chicken pieces that are super dry. They also don't have a good sandwich.
I respectfully disagree. When I went to KFC in the US I had a choice of regular, extra crispy, and mother fucking honey bbq glaze. That instantly knocks anything we have into a cocked hat mho.

Oh my God that is disgusting.

Where.

I respectfully disagree. When I went to KFC in the US I had a choice of regular, extra crispy, and mother fucking honey bbq glaze. That instantly knocks anything we have into a cocked hat mho.
I had a totally different experience in the UK. You guys have a weird zinger coating and some sort of fillet option. I don't think we didn't get Zinger until later. I am not sure if we even have it anymore. The quality of chicken meat isn't good in America. We tend hide it behind breading. Extra crispy is just open fried with two layers of batter(I am not sure if the two chicken is double fried or not). The chicken is also dark and dry because of they open fry it. I don't think we have honey BBQ glaze anymore. We don't have popcorn chicken or chicken wings anymore. We replaced it with chicken strips.

KFC in America is an old ass institution. The restaurant is usually greasy in terms of the tables having a coat of grease and the bathrooms are unusable. The experience is usually not a good one.

Last edited:
I had a totally different experience in the UK. You guys have a weird zinger coating and some sort of fillet option. I don't think we didn't get Zinger until later. I am not sure if we even have it anymore. The quality of chicken meat isn't good in America. We tend hide it behind breading. Extra crispy is just open fried with two layers of batter(I am not sure if the two chicken is double fried or not). The chicken is also dark and dry is because of they open fry it. I don't think we have honey BBQ glaze anymore. We don't have popcorn chicken or chicken wings anymore. We replaced it with chicken strips.

KFC in America is an old ass institution. The restaurant is usually greasy in terms of the tables having a coat of grease and the bathrooms are unusable. The experience is usually not a good one.
Ah interesting, I do love a zinger! As someone else said, I'm usually disappointed when I do buy KFC though. I did notice in KFC there was brown chicken meat salad? I've never even heard the term 'brown chicken' before or since in England. And no wings or popcorn chicken? Damn. It was many years ago when I was in the US. Shame mate, perhaps nostalgia is getting the better of me. You know US KFC better than I do mate.

More than any other fast food, everything on the KFC menu screams "You'll get cancer if you eat this!" Nothing they sell even looks like food. I can't imagine how bad the ingredient list must be.
I'm pretty sure their fried chicken looks like food, last time I checked.

Ah interesting, I do love a zinger! As someone else said, I'm usually disappointed when I do buy KFC though. I did notice in KFC there was brown chicken meat salad? I've never even heard the term 'brown chicken' before or since in England. And no wings or popcorn chicken? Damn. It was many years ago when I was in the US. Shame mate, perhaps nostalgia is getting the better of me. You know US KFC better than I do mate.
Our menu is pretty much this nowadays.
KFC-menu-items-zz-230210-01-81e550.jpg

Back