Kevin Vallejos, Remember the name.

On the train. Very technical combination punching. A mid fighter and many MMA fighters would have head hunted Cam for minutes and gassed themselves out maybe not even getting a KO or a very late sloppy one but he picked his shots and went to the body right when he saw he had a chin. Hurt him to body bad and beautiful combo punching to open up the headshots and finish.

He gave Jean a tougher fight than Jourdain or Dober did too. Would be shocking if he never cracks the rankings.

Lineker esque with the hands, Joe.

He better not have stolen Belal's nickname

face-with-steam-from-nose.png

On the train. Very technical combination punching. A mid fighter and many MMA fighters would have head hunted Cam for minutes and gassed themselves out maybe not even getting a KO or a very late sloppy one but he picked his shots and went to the body right when he saw he had a chin. Hurt him to body bad and beautiful combo punching to open up the headshots and finish.

He gave Jean a tougher fight than Jourdain or Dober did too. Would be shocking if he never cracks the rankings.
The only way I see him not cracking the ranking in the future is if the UFC(or his manager) seriously mismanaged him and fed him to the wolves too quickly.

Yeah that combo at the end was ridiculous. Vallejos has some of the nastiest body shots I have seen in a long time.

The only way I see him not cracking the ranking in the future is if the UFC(or his manager) seriously mismanaged him and fed him to the wolves too quickly.

I dont think that will happen. Dana clearly likes him and this was a layup matchup against a tough punching bag. UFC is desperate for a South American star too I think he will be brought up carefully.

He hinted that he wants the fight with Movsar Evoleov (sp?)

UFC wouldn't entertain that idea. Benefits nobody. Evloev is so unpopular unfortunately that people shit on him left and right and expect him to do all kinds of ridiculous stuff, people are upset he's not fighting Jean Silva when Silva admitted he couldn't even make the FW weight limit on the date Evloev was expecting to fight. <lmao>

Back