Kevin Lee will crush Tony! It won't even be close.

VanMMA

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Kevin is going to ragdoll this guy and choke him out within 2 rds. People's heads are going to explode. They won't be able to comprehend what happened.

Honestly, I feel bad for Tony. He should've got his title shot along time ago, and now he's going to get his ass kicked by Kevin.

Last edited:
That's who I'm rooting for, we need more guys like Kevin.

Kevin is going to ragdoll this guy and choke him out within 2 rds. People's heads are going to explode. They won't be able to comprehend what happened.

Honestly, I feel bad for Tony. He should've got his title shot along time ago and now he's going to get his ass kicked by Kevin.
Feel the exact same way. Lee is a future champ

I wouldn't be shocked if Kevin Lee got on top and Tony Ferguson KO'd him from the bottom. Jiu jitsu guys seem to trouble Lee

Feel the same way. Tony will put up a fight tho.

Lee Is destined for bigger things than tony atm imo

Tougher fight for him than Khabib was

Honestly, I feel bad for Tony. He should've got his title shot along time ago and now he's going to get his ass kicked by Kevin.
tenor.gif

Tony Ferguson by Darce. Kevin Lee is out of his depth here.

Lee fanboys IMG_0720.PNG

Last edited:
Kevin is gonna get taken to the snapdown city like the poor Edson and the other guys.

8BaMfmi.gif

I have no idea why Lee is being touted here??

After beating Mike Chiesa??
Seriously WTF??

Lee is going to get fucked up if this stays standing though... Tony is crafty and will find a way to get up

I like Kevin but what makes you guys think Tony isn't gonna annihilate him? I don't have that faith. I don't see this fight being particularly close , And it won't be lee winning.

I'd love to be proven wrong

This will be as far as Kevin and his glass chin will take him

Lee does have that iron chin tho....

Kevin-Lee-DROPPED-from-JAB-vs-Al-Iaquinta-R1-_zpsvr7omwud.gif

Unflappable

Kevin lee has good chances, not the favorite though,

Tony is good, but King Kev is on another level.

Ferg is the best LW on the planet. He'll continue to show the world why he is in this fight.

Lee is talented though. Bright future.

anything can happen here,would def. watch.

seems like LW is the best division.
the only problem is the title fight. no one knows what will happen

Kevin is gonna get taken to the snapdown city like the poor Edson and the other guys.

8BaMfmi.gif
Yeah because those guys can rival Kevin's wrestling and bjj. Lol, get educated.

Back