Media Kevin Lee proposes he & RDA "make a statement" by fight @ 165lbs

They don't want more champs than they have already and they don't want people hopping around to another division just to try and get a belt there.

This guy is so annoying. Seriously nobody likes him. On the press conference I think he didn't even get 1 applause from the audience. Much rather have someone important and at least popular make the statement for the 165 division.

This guy is so annoying. Seriously nobody likes him. On the press conference I think he didn't even get 1 applause from the audience. Much rather have someone important and at least popular make the statement for the 165 division.

It's 5lbs away from 170, it's a stupid idea no matter who proposes it.

Stupid.

That being said I'm down for the 155/165/175 setup. It's the one area where an additional weight class feels like it's giving additional fighters opportunities without thinning the herd.

Kevin Lee is just so dumb.

Everyone knows people like that. They think they are smart so they talk a lot except everything that comes out of their mouth is fucking retarded.

Thats the move
A group of top LW and WW fighters only agreeing to fight 165 catchweights

It's 5lbs away from 170, it's a stupid idea no matter who proposes it.
He wants a safe space from fighters like Woodley and Usman who cut as much as humanly possible to reach championship weight at 170 and would collapse if they went below it. Lee's not even a small WW, he just doesn't have that insane size advantage that he used to.

Lee just wants the belt no doesnt matter which division. Thats why he wants 165.

He wants a safe space from fighters like Woodley and Usman who cut as much as humanly possible to reach championship weight at 170 and would collapse if they went below it. Lee's not even a small WW, he just doesn't have that insane size advantage that he used to.

Exactly, wants special treatment. The arrogance of this guy is annoying AF. Like another poster above me said, nobody likes him.

You sound racist

Back