• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Kevin Lee is going to outstrike Al and KO him standing

First Conor, now Lee. Anymore predictions so I can make some money, TS?

Trust me. I have an eye for these things and it's clear as day. Lee was very green when he fought Al and Lee has improved 3x more than Al. Lee will steamroll Al. I am not saying that Al is bad, he is a great fighter but Lee is that much better. I have 250$ on Lee by TKO/KO rd 2 and I have never felt better about this bet. I advise you all to make similar wagers if you want to make $ tonight.

He either walk off KOs Al or drops him and stops him via ground and pound.

It is what it is.
You're wrong and you can bump this to prove it , I got Kevin lee by sub

Both of you are losers. Lol. Casuals with brown belts. Get outta here
tenor.gif

al made up for me going 0-3 betting college ftball/b-ball today

Lol @ TS’ eye for these kinds of things.

TS is a shithead.

I have an eye for deez tings.

...about two fitty..

Trust me. I have an eye for these things and it's clear as day. Lee was very green when he fought Al and Lee has improved 3x more than Al. Lee will steamroll Al. I am not saying that Al is bad, he is a great fighter but Lee is that much better. I have 250$ on Lee by TKO/KO rd 2 and I have never felt better about this bet. I advise you all to make similar wagers if you want to make $ tonight.

It is what it is.
Anymore predictions nostradamus

It is what it is.

Damn son, don't call fights anymore. That's my job.

Seriously... Anyone who makes this types of threads deserve to be straight out banned, especially if they make a bet and fail to post proof of bet slip.

Back