Media Kevin Lee Heartbroken

Jesus fucking Christ. Can a mod just start merging these? This fucking tweet had 10 different threads already.

You learn most about a fighter when they face adversity in a bout. You cant teach the will to overcome in the face of defeat. Some fighters thrive on it, Fury vs Wilder, Joshua vs Klitscho, Nate vs Conor I.

Some fighters crumble once they arent the bully, Mike Tyson is a prime, perhaps controversial, example.

It's only my opinion, but I think Lee wilts when he isnt the bully.
I agree

Ever since he insulted Chiesa's mom I've rejoiced when he gets beat. I don't care if it's fighting, that's a line you don't cross.
He didn't insult his mom you actual retard.

is he hiding in a bedsheet?

I knew he'd take this loss hard, which is why I came here to watch this shit. Haha! Feed me your salty tears, boy! Drunk George Bush had a better strategy than Kevin Lee did, although I will give him credit for bringing an exit plan: that was a nice tap

When RDA was around Lee's age, he was losing to guys like Stephens, Tyson Griffin, Guida and Tibau, interspersed between wins against Emerson, Kyle Bradley, Etim and Sotiropolous. It's insane how much better Lee is at this point in his career than RDA was, and he went on to do great things.

People are being way too hard on Lee. He did very well against a true veteran and one of the toughest fighters in the game. RDA gave Covington all he could handle in their fight, this was always going to be a huge challenge. Lee did well, give him time.

It´s simple, RDA is a harsh motherfucker that works really hard and is always evolving. He lost two fights in a roll to wrestlers. He of course made the possible and the impossible so it won´t happen again.

He is just too small for WW. He'd still be a top contender at LW and has a chance vs all the top guys there. He mounted Ferguson in R1

Enough is enough. He needs to either fix that cardio or accept that he will never be among the elite of either division.

He's genetically more suited to be a wiry striker. If he lost a shitload of muscle he'd have a sick reach advantage at 145 and he could use his grappling skills to keep the fight standing or finish chokes after rocking opponents. He will make the most radical physical and style change in MMA history and win the belt at FW after winning standup wars with Max and Zabit.
He looks like a skeleton at 155 weigh ins, granted, I'm not educated on nutrition so don't quote me and I m not sure if cutting weight that rapidly has to do with appearance, but if it doesn't then 145 is def not his weight class

Lee could be a champ if he trained at AKA, ya I said it.

He is a fool for taking the RDA fight. Tough fucking fight for your welterweight debut.

RDA's first fight at Welter was against Saffedine
Cowboys first fight at Welter was Alex Oliveara

Until this fool gets humbled i hope he goes on a 7 fight losing streak like BJ penn.

It's pretty clear what is going wrong in his fights.

12175858_f520.jpg

He has talent for sure, but his gas tank.... it's on E.

I like Kevin Lee. He has the physical tools, but his fight IQ is abysmal, and I think he should have a different head coach. That being said, I hope Kevin can rebound from this soul crushing loss.

I bet his tears taste sweet...

<Baelish01>

he's good but still needs time to develope. i would honestly have him call rda and see if he can train with him when in cali.

Back