Media Kevin Lee calls out Lawler

I hope Robbie accepts, juices to gills, KO's FKL, and retires.

I'd say he's going for the low hanging fruit with Robbie's recent slump followed by inactivity, but then again lee dosen't have a lot of recent wins either I guess.

Robbie is toast.
However, the ads in here say "cook with me, laugh with me... Lol

He didn’t even have the balls to call out Tyron Woodley.

At least he’s not calling out Colby.

He should at least call out someone on the fringe top 10

He should call out Masvidal or Maia.

Why not Nick Diaz?
Why Lawler?
Come on, fighter Kevin Lee, challenge Nick!

Lawler went from feared to a gatekeeper for wrestlers

To be a gate keeper, you'd have to be well ranked.
Lee is not even a gate keeper

Lee is 2-4 in his last 6. PMP's 2-4, Lawler's 1-5.
ISeems about right.
Except Robbie is 11 years older, has been fighting for 20 years and probably has 10X the wear-n-tear that Lee does. There's a lot more to look at than win-loss. Also, Robbie hasn't finished anyone since 2015. Lee's had 7 finishes since that time, including Chiesa, Barboza and Gregor Gillespie. I don't like Lee but he's a much more relevant fighter right now, even with his flaws. Very weak callout.

Why not Nick Diaz?
Why Lawler?
Come on, fighter Kevin Lee, challenge Nick!

To be a gate keeper, you'd have to be well ranked.
Lee is not even a gate keeper

In his prime, Nick would be a nightmare for him. His BJJ was good enough to submit Lee if they spent too much time on the ground, and he's box Lee up on the feet. At this point it's an intriguing fight (as I said earlier), though I have no idea how Nick will look. But we know how far Robbie has fallen, and he's taken a ton more damage than Nick has in the last decade.

Not with that TDD.

Condit is the real business move
Holland would have size on him, and the last time Lee tried to pick on the leftovers of strong wrestlers he got choked out in the 4th.

Crazy the direction their careers have gone since that fight.
Yeah. But if he's gonna stay in the same weight class. Why not aim for a guy you already beat that has some rank. Lawler is such a non starter theses days.

This guy changes division every time he loses and always says how he'll be better at the new weightclass, whatever brah

Back