Kevin is being fresh

-Mom

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

5g of mushrooms

organizing spoons

on alert for police or military

Meanwhile, Butterbean could whip the shit out of TS in a fight. So fat guys are even.

giphy.gif

Your momma's gonna be on the purple casting couch.

High enough to keep me for paying for bogus online IQ certificates.
I opened an IQ certificate website where you pay a small fee, answer a few questions, then instantly get the results to your IQ test. For another nominal fee we will mail you a certificate with your score if you’re interested..

Mods please make a poll so we can decide how retarded TS is.

you guys have to admit it looks alot like a purple shirt. If I were asked what color that shirt is I would say it is light purple ish

Nah havent seen it. I got a life and dont watch crappy shit like that, do you watch that? I am also not retarded, far from it. Got an IQ of 178 with an online certificate to prove it

Clearly your IQ is soaring above the rest of ours with such eloquent gems as "nah", "crappy shit", "got" instead of "have", and "online certificate".

P.s that shirt is red, pink at best

Nah havent seen it. I got a life and dont watch crappy shit like that, do you watch that? I am also not retarded, far from it. Got an IQ of 178 with an online certificate to prove it

so this is your schtick huh?

its terrible.

Javier Mendez is a good couch though

Haha holy shit. Is this a new copy pasta?

Back