• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Kevin Holland has some harsh career advice for Michael Chiesa

lol Holland telling someone else they're never getting a title is peak irony

Holland at one point was beefing with Izzy cageside and with how barren 185 is, could get himself that fight if he wins a few at 185 again, and he's one of the most active guys on the roster so that could take less than a year to get into that position. Chiesa has no possible route to a belt at 170 after taking 2 years off and losing like that.

The ring rust has never been realer, he didn't react well to being hit and folded under pressure. The part left off the end of the quote is the most relevant here: he showed up for a paycheck and to not get hurt, i.e. he fell down from a knee that didnt even land and then was quick to tap out once he got in a bad position, Bob Sapp style. Chiesa is done and should focus on commentary.

Harsh but completely true, Chiesa can have a career outside of actively fighting, so unless he wants to trade wins and losses for a few more years retirement isn't a bad option at all

Holland at one point was beefing with Izzy cageside and with how barren 185 is, could get himself that fight if he wins a few at 185 again, and he's one of the most active guys on the roster so that could take less than a year to get into that position. Chiesa has no possible route to a belt at 170 after taking 2 years off and losing like that. The ring rust has never been realer, he didn't react well to being hit and folded under pressure.

Delusion if you think Holland has the skills to be a champion

Holland is right, tbh Chiesa looked awful it might be time for him quit fighting

Holland should focus into the way Khamzat wiped the floor with his ass and moreover should concentrate into the way Grandpa Thompson kicked the piss off his liver last time they met.

it's so cringe to hear this come from holland. he's not winning a title, either.

I have no problem with fighters staying around if they won't get a title. They need to realize they won't get it, but if every fighter who wouldn't be a champion left then there would only be a handful of fighters in each division at a time. We need all types. Statistically speaking most fighters will never get a belt anyway.

Last edited:
This is how he supports his family, who cares if he wins a title, he still needs to make money while he can.

I'm never going to move up any higher in the company I work for because I'm retarded, should I just retire or quit?

Back