Kessler - Miranda Canceled!

Rats. That looked like it could've been a great fight.

Miranda aint caving kesslers face in at all.
Kessler would've taken this. What a shame.

Was looking forward to this, hopefully they get another high profile fight for that night.

Kessler must make way more money fighting in his backyard.

Its the only conclusion I can come to for this.

I was more interested in Miranda/Pascal anyway.

Bute have anything lined up?

They should go for him. It would give him some more exposure.

Bute should fight Kessler. Miranda kills Pascal!

NOW THAT's the fights eh?

NO NO NO WAIT!!! LIBRAAAAAADDDDDOOO should fight MIRANDAAAAAAA.

I'm sure of it, Librado Adrande Vs Edison Miranda for future FoTY.

Sticking Lucian Bute in this card would seem like a decent save IMO.

I like that.
Andrade v Miranda. That would be a fun fight to watch.

Bute v Kessler. If it would happen it would be interesting.
But with Kessler not wanting to fight Miranda I have to question what he's interested in doing. Hoping a match up with the winner of Calzaghe/Hopkins?

Bute should fight Kessler. Miranda kills Pascal!

NOW THAT's the fights eh?

NO NO NO WAIT!!! LIBRAAAAAADDDDDOOO should fight MIRANDAAAAAAA.

I'm sure of it, Librado Adrande Vs Edison Miranda for future FoTY.

I think that would be a tough replacement to sell to the fans. Seeing as how Kessler shut out Andrade in thier fight. 120-108. Kessler vs. Miranda is much better. :D

Sticking Lucian Bute in this card would seem like a decent save IMO.

Bute seems motivated to fight.
I think ESB might be going a bit over the top with their criticisms of Kessler, but you've got to wonder what he's thinking.
Bute stepping in would be a big statement on his part.
Maybe help him avoid some of the criticisms that hounded Calzaghe, and that are starting to hound Kessler.

I think that would be a tough replacement to sell to the fans. Seeing as how Kessler shut out Andrade in thier fight. 120-108. Kessler vs. Miranda is much better. :D

I would definitely take Kessler v Miranda over Andrade v Miranda.
However, styles make fights.... and Andrade v Miranda would be the definition of a fan's fight.

Bute seems motivated to fight.
I think ESB might be going a bit over the top with their criticisms of Kessler, but you've got to wonder what he's thinking.
Bute stepping in would be a big statement on his part.
Maybe help him avoid some of the criticisms that hounded Calzaghe, and that are starting to hound Kessler.

Very good points. I completely agree.

I would definitely take Kessler v Miranda over Andrade v Miranda.
However, styles make fights.... and Andrade v Miranda would be the definition of a fan's fight.

Styles do make fights. I love watching Pantera, he is always entertaining.

Andrade has seemed to recover from the Kessler disappointment, but I still think Miranda would have a bit too much for him.

Still worth watching nontheless.

I'm starting to think that Kessler and his corner have been watching the Miranda vs. Banks KO replay a bit too much. :icon_chee

I heard Kessler might be fighting for a belt at 175 to set up a fight with Roy Jones. I don't know how much truth there is to this, but it would makes sense for Kessler as Jones would be a big pay day for him.

Too bad, but there are still some good fights for both guys. Kessler > Miranda, also with the crazy, sick tattoo.

Back