Kenny Florian asks an awful question to Mark Hunt in post-fight interview (Video)

FlyingArmbarsAllDay

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Timestamped to 1:45

His question to Mark Hunt: "It looked like you landed some very good body shots on Mark Hunt, it really slowed him down, do you think it was the body shots or was he getting tired out there against you?"

"Black Beast up in dis hoe" - Kenny Florian

Last edited:
"I'm here with seraldo hunto, let's go ahead and take a look by the fight, what you saw in the ring"

Not Kennnys worst.

at least he wasn't plagiarizing mo-oz.

He just misspoke it can happen to anyone. I'm pretty sure Kenny knows the difference between the two.

randy couture: (wand vs hunto) a small cunt on... cut on hunt LOL

Straight A for no plagiarizing

He defeated Flo Rida.
terrible comparison, Flo stays in shape bruh
images

Timestamped to 1:45

His question to Mark Hunt: "It looked like you landed some very good body shots on Mark Hunt, it really slowed him down, do you think it was the body shots or was he getting tired out there against you?"

"Black Beast up in dis hoe" - Kenny Florian

#NotThreadWorthy

Props to Mark for working on his mic skills. The days of his one word answers appear to be over, which I enjoy to hear.

Well, to be fair, it's gotta be hard to conduct an interview with Mark Hunt. He's not exactly a man of many words. He was about as talkative tonight as he's ever been and he still didn't say 10% of what most fighters do when given a mic. Dude's just here to fight.

Hunto just turns everything into a bitching about cheaters quip.

Back