*KenFlo Talks Bruce Lee - Fight Movies*

I think Chuck Norris is by far the best of them all. Not kidding. He is a legit dude.

I think Chuck Norris is by far the best of them all. Not kidding. He is a legit dude.

Theyre all pretty damn "legit" IMO. Van Damme has loads of kickboxing experience and Lee competed a bit as well...didnt he?

Bruce Lee is far superior to those 2. All these fights are speculation. Bruce Lee being the most influential martial artist of all time is not.

Bruce Lee.

But contrary to what haters would say, all 3 of these guys are legit martial artists.

JCVD. PS, did anyone watch the video? Those guys need to stay off camera and stop trying to be funny. The graphics were incredibly annoying.

Bruce Lee is far superior to those 2. All these fights are speculation. Bruce Lee being the most influential martial artist of all time is not.

Does it have anything to do with the fact that he died young?

What were his official accomplishments?

Does it have anything to do with the fact that he died young?

What were his official accomplishments?

Maybe. It has more to do with him and his philosophy, his image etc.

Well for one I personally wouldnt have give a shit about martial arts or combat sports if it wasn't for Bruce Lee. Now you can take my name out and put in Anderson Silva or almost every single fighter in every combat sport for the last 30 years.

Chuck is no joke. He has a 10th degree black belt in Tang Soo Do, 8th degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do and a brown belt in BJJ. He was the first man in the Western Hemisphere to achieve the Grand Master of Tae Kwon Do status. He was the world middleweight champion in karate for six years, won over 30 tournaments. Retired with a record of 183-10-2.

Most legit IMO

Lol you think Chuck is better than Bruce Lee? That is nuthuggery at it's finest... But ya all 3 are/were excellent martial artists. I did hear that Van Damme had some problems with hitting people on accident in fight scenes.

Maybe. It has more to do with him and his philosophy, his image etc.

Well for one I personally wouldnt have give a shit about martial arts or combat sports if it wasn't for Bruce Lee. Now you can take my name out and put in Anderson Silva or almost every single fighter in every combat sport for the last 30 years.

Agree, his philosophy still lives on while he doesn't, plus he westernized martial arts and created his own style.

Bruce Lee in terms of influence. Regardless of how you feel about the guy in terms of his credentials as a serious fighter, there's no question that his movies inspired the most people to take up martial arts, and his concept of mixing forms, though not wholly original, had a tremendous effect on people. Chuck if you're looking for the most serious master of many disciplines, he's a TKD master, a long time karate champ, a black belt in Judo, a BJJ brown belt, and a highly accomplished all around martial artist. Van Damme if you're looking for the most serious fighter, he actually fought in and won a bunch of full contact matches.

Bruce Lee. In influence for sure. And probably a good chance in fights.

As a kid I watched all Bruce Lee movies. Plus other kungfu ones too, like Master Killer, etc. I emulated their moves. And those came handy indeed.

Back in grade 5 I had a fight with a blackblet karate guy at a park. It was just a chance coincidence that we met up. We didn't even know one another. He had 4 buddies with him. I had my little cousin only. But back then (mid 80's) there were a lot of racism so fights occurred often. And that's how it began.

Anyways I only had to do 2 Bruce Lee moves on him, the side kick, and the low-high switchkick (the one he did on Chuck Norris) and it was over (Well I threw 2-3 punches in there as well). I didn't KO him or anything, but my moves looked so advance that him and his buddies got frightened lol. Little did they know it was just self-taught cpycat stuff lol

So yah, if Bruce were to actually fight Chuck for real I think he would've done just fine. Might be harder against JCVD though as that guy's a kickboxer.

Last edited:
Lol you think Chuck is better than Bruce Lee? That is nuthuggery at it's finest... But ya all 3 are/were excellent martial artists. I did hear that Van Damme had some problems with hitting people on accident in fight scenes.

The Chuck Norris jokes are funny but watch his live kicks. With live kicks like this:icon_lol:

Back