@Silver
Reaction score
Nobody but Krupt comes close.

SohNwut.png

I think Tupac/Dr. Dre/Snoop/Eazy-E might have something to say about that

Not even the best in his group.

Jay Rock > K dot

I think Tupac/Dr. Dre/Snoop/Eazy-E might have something to say about that

Tupac and Snoop are B lvl in Bars. Dre ain't a rapper and Easy ain't even a rapper. Cube and Ren wrote his shit and he just spoke it how they told him too

Ice Cube probably the GOAT West Coast rapper. But I’ll take Tupac, Snoop, Too Short, and MC Ren over Kendrick. Are we counting Ice-T as West Coast? If we are, I’ll take him too.

Who you got, @HughPhug ?

All hip hop these days is trash. Kendrick Lamar makes terrible music. He also whines and moans about problems he himself never had, so he knows nothing about. He's also racist against white people, a modern-day black supremacist. No thanks, he's terrible

Percocet, molly percocet, percocet, molly percocet.

Ice Cube probably the GOAT West Coast rapper. But I’ll take Tupac, Snoop, Too Short, and MC Ren over Kendrick. Are we counting Ice-T as West Coast? If we are, I’ll take him too.

Mac 10 is better than Cube on every song they did together.

Mac 10 is better than Cube on every song they did together.

I disagree, but I was thinking of Mack 10 as well. Full disclosure: I just can’t get into Kendrick. I’ve checked his stuff out, and I’m just not feeling him. So I’ll take most West Coast rappers over Kendrick as far as who I want to listen to. I’ll stick by by choice of Ice Cube as West Coast GOAT though. Incredible presence on the mic, great rhymes and flows, damn near invented gangsta rap, at least in the modern sense, dropped some of the illest diss tracks ever.

Idk about west coast, but eminem and nas are the only rappers I listen to. Rest of that stuff is trash.

Who you got, @HughPhug ?
I prefer Cube's cousin.

2pac remains untouchable in the west coast rappers to this day in my age group.

Back