Ken Shamrocks MMA son...

Typical Sherdog. Not a single mention of the kid's name or link to his record.

Common man if you want to make these comment at least bother to read. It's already mentioned that his name is Ryan shamrock with record of 1 win and 2 losses.

Never mind no mention you are correct.

Really don't think he's on anything there eh? I like you - you're sweet!

Why does he have to be on something? I looked like that in my late teens and 20s and grew up playing sports. I'm not seeing a physique that needs PEDs in that picture, just a guy that's a bit bigger and more athletic than average that worked out and/or played sports growing up.

Common man if you want to make these comment at least bother to read. It's already mentioned that his name is Ryan shamrock with record of 1 win and 2 losses.

Never mind no mention you are correct.

I guess someone googled "Ken Shamrock's son" and found him.

I guess someone googled "Ken Shamrock's son" and found him.

I acknowledge to be wrong about the mention that's why I edited. In 2009 there was a big talk that he was going to be a big time MMA success and he did win his first fight but then everything went to shit.

Has there ever been a kid of a MMA fighter that's been successful?

There will be, best might be Jordan Mein right now. He's been plenty successful. One of the Gracie kids might have a decent career as well.

Looks like Frank Shamrock and Nick Diaz had a baby and he grew up into an anorexic

Back