Ken Flo on how JDS can beat Cain

Step 1: Punch him in the face

Cool analysis, even though I disagree big time on Junior circling near the cage, that's where Cain want him to be imo.

If anyone can teach a former champion how to become a champion, it's a guy who failed to win a title fight three times...

I'm kidding, of course, I like Kenflo.

i agree but JDS hasnt had long enough to clean up his footwork to this point. Even vs Hunt he was backing up poorly with his hands low. He just doesnt have good footwork when forced back and piss poor offense off his back foot.

Cain on the other hand has excellent footwork when he is pressuring. He knows how to cut guys off and keeps a pace that is crazy. JDS needed more time to prepare. His only real chance is throw some bombs early and hope they land, F the consequences. When Cain starts pressuring he needs to plant and throw his bombs and not worry about getting taken down or lit up. Thats the only way i see him winning unless Cain somehow decides to hang on the outside like the 1st fight which i think is very, very unlikely.

The one thing about Kenflo's gameplan he not realizing is being against the cage vs Cain isnt good either. Cain is one of the best dirty boxers in the game and would love nothing more than press JDS against the cage and work that game, wear him out, dive for a leg, rinse and repeat.

Does it involving cutting weight and dropping classes in an attempt to win a belt?/jk

Cool analysis, even though I disagree big time on Junior circling near the cage, that's where Cain want him to be imo.

I agree with you. Stay the fuck away from the cage.

I'd add that JDS must make Cain pay for every failed TD attempt. He missed a couple of great opportunities of doing that in the rematch before that punch landed.

If anyone can teach a former champion how to become a champion, it's a guy who failed to win a title fight three times and failed to beat wrestlers on every occassion...

lol also fixed

Does anyone know is D. Cruz has made his prediction on the fight. He is usually spot on.

If anyone can teach a former champion how to become a champion, it's a guy who failed to win a title fight three times...

All due respect to KFlo, I've thought the same thing several times.

Kenny is damn right when he says Junior must avoid that right hand that dropped him. I remember hearing Cain's coach saying that it's a punch that can't be or his hard to defend. Junior needs to show some respect for Cain's standup or he'll lose for sure.

He needs to throw a lot of body shots.
Combinations up top and down low.
Throw that damn overhand right.
Throw that uppercut any time Cain drops levels(I really hope that's something he's been working on).

lol at circling the cage, jds got close to none lateral movement

hahaha 10/10

Back