Kelvin wasted his opportunity

Wizzlebiz

Wizzlebiz is the Wizziest
@Silver
Reaction score
4th rnd. Isreal seriously hurt by a head kick. Not throwing back, dazed, confused, and ready to go down. What does Kelvin do?

Stared for 5 seconds and then goes for a take down..... doesnt get it and lets Isreal regain composure.

I know its a fight and many time these guys arent thinking straight but man. You got hands. Throw them.

4th rnd. Isreal seriously hurt by a head kick. Not throwing back, dazed, confused, and ready to go down. What does Kelvin do?

Stared for 5 seconds and then goes for a take down..... doesnt get it and lets Isreal regain composure.

I know its a fight and many time these guys arent thinking straight but man. You got hands. Throw them.
he was tired

<Aug3>His corner should have just told him to finish the fight.
WTF were they thinking?

He was almost champ. Tired shouldnt dictate you will to win.
when you are extremely exhausted, you can't think properly is like fighting in automatic pilot

I bet he will beat himself up after watching the tape. He was 10 seconds away from winning the fight had he reached deep into his gas tank and thrown a couple more shots.

Charging in when your opponent is hurt is exactly when a lot of people get knocked out by counters.

I would’ve finished Israel so fast and hard

I bet he will beat himself up after watching the tape. He was 10 seconds away from winning the fight. Had he reached deep into his gas tank and thrown a couple more shots.
Yep exactly. You know this feels that much worse to him due to carry around Cejudos belt. He had a dream and fucked it up. Now he only has the memory of a belt that he never had. Its sad.

Charging in when your opponent is hurt is exactly when a lot of people get knocked out by counters.
Tbh Adesanya looked in no position to throw counters. He was dazed.

But that wasnt the case here. He was open to punch. Isreal couldnt stand by himself muchless throw anything. Kelvin will watch this and be very upset.

yeah bro, why didn't he just knock israel out? that's what i would have done, it was so easy!

israel wasn't even " seriously " hurt, got a little stunned and recovered, and gastelum was tired.

yeah bro, why didn't he just knock israel out? that's what i would have done, it was so easy!

israel wasn't even " seriously " hurt, got a little stunned and recovered, and gastelum was tired.
Not seriously hurt??????? Holy fuck.

I found that odd for sure.

He went back to his wrestling roots when trying to finish. His gameplan was take him down and finish him, and that's the first thing that crossed his mind.

I didn't even want Kelvin to win, but I had to keep it real and go WTF? at him when he switched it up to go grapple. A few well-placed shots would have sealed the deal.

he stumbled a little bit, he didn't look BADLY rocked.
Did you notice the cage holding him up after 20 secs of stumbling. Or after that when he broke away for a second his stumbling yet again with the cage holding him up?

Jesus.

Yep exactly. You know this feels that much worse to him due to carry around Cejudos belt. He had a dream and fucked it up. Now he only has the memory of a belt that he never had. Its sad.
Yea, man. I was pissed when I saw him shoot for a takedown. So anti-climactic.

The oppurtunity was right there in his face.

I really wanted to see him win. Not to mention I lost a 2 month AV bet.

<31>

I was baffled too, he attempted two TDs when he had him in trouble. Poor Fight IQ, he and everyone knew he had to pressure and get inside but he seemed to only do that early and then somewhat late. He was tuckered in the 5th though.

Did you notice the cage holding him up after 20 secs of stumbling. Or after that when he broke away for a second his stumbling yet again with the cage holding him up?

Jesus.
calm down dingus.

3rd post that i'm saying this, kelvin was TIRED.

Back