Media Kelvin Gastelum physique at welterweight vs at middleweight

Virtually identical?

• Total voters
why at this point he decided to drop back to WW? if he didn't let go the tamales he would have had a much better career.

Kelvins IQ & Work ethic hold him back

He's obviously undersized but gave the best MW's a run for their money back when he was hungry

Then he lost to Izzy and never looked the same. At one point his GF was his coach and maybe she still is.

Just a lazy fighter with a poor IQ

He could have been great, and still can but I doubt he gets his shit together

He's obviously undersized but gave the best MW's a run for their money back when he was hungry

Then he lost to Izzy and never looked the same. At one point his GF was his coach and maybe she still is.

Kelvin is training at fight ready with Cejudo... are you sure you aren't thinking of Mike Perry?

Now I'm wondering if he's going to make weight.

never too late

he can still make a last run
that would be an amazing contender for sure

Not accurate photos .. we need weigh in comparison...but hes clearly leaner at 170 but then 185 he looks chunky on the left ...

Nah he ain’t lazy. He’s just not killing himself. He’s gettin paid to fight. He’s been in the ufc like a decade.

Not everyone gets to be champ

How does a professional fighter look far worse than my 44 year old, desk jockey ass?

Step away from the buffet tubby... more missed weighins incoming by the looks of it.

never too late

he can still make a last run
that would be an amazing contender for sure
No he can't. His wrestling is ok. His striking is slow and predictable. His best attribute is a good chin.

Back