Media Kelvin Gastelum dating A-level Tecate Ring Girl Janira G.K

That wine bottle is 170 dollars. Restaurant markup is around 400% so that bottle looks to be 680 dollars. Maybe if he tried this hard in his fights, he would have beat Adesanya.

<{hughesimpress}>

KWq2ubrlrQc.jpg

A girl like that would be an absolute nightmare. No thank you.

I know her believe it or not. Her sister is Jamilette and she used to be a UFC ring girl (not anymore). I would do either of these amazing girls in all the lovely and special holes.
image0.png Screenshot 2020-02-15 at 4.32.32 PM.jpg

Or an isiduous play by their personal agents to generate sponsorship money for Tecate in a market dominated by Modelo

or that -- the point is; this relationship hardly seems real (at least to me)

What made you think that?

Janira is kinda butch (behavior wise) and is always super touchy feeling with the other Tecate/Corona girls. Kelvin was engaged to the love of his life (his own words) just a few months ago and now all of the sudden he is dating the lesbo Tecate girl?! My ass! How come his ex (Macey) hasn't bothered to delete all their pictures together? I mean.. she was active on IG just 3 hours ago. Isn't that the first thing that a disgruntled ex girlfriend (fiancee) would do?

FUcking hell this girl has my dream jawline. If I could choose to smash her or to take her jaw line it would be the latter every time. Seriously with her jaw you could be smashing 10s every hour of everybody day. Goat genetics

I have always assumed she (Janira) was/is a lesbian and wasn't Kelvin engaged to some white chick just a few months ago?! This smells like your stereotypical WME bearding arrangement

maxresdefault.jpg
Kelvin living his best life.

P4P best hairline in the UFC.

Gastelum sharing chicks with Ryan Garcia?

She was in the ring with him fangirling out after his win on friday

That wine bottle is 170 dollars. Restaurant markup is around 400% so that bottle looks to be 680 dollars. Maybe if he tried this hard in his fights, he would have beat Adesanya.

<{hughesimpress}>

KWq2ubrlrQc.jpg

This was from Valetines day yesterday, she never mentions her boo by name and never mentioned Kelvin before

I have always assumed she (Janira) was/is a lesbian and wasn't Kelvin engaged to some white chick just a few months ago?! This smells like your stereotypical WME bearding arrangement

maxresdefault.jpg
Bro I think Janira and Kelvin are just friends from way back in the day, The OP is confusing that pic with them being together. I think they are just chidhood buds. But there are men who think anytime a guy is with a girl or hot girl they must be together, they are not used to have hot female friends or female friends in general.

Would 1000%.

And can we bring this girl up to the Big Leagues?

He might go broke at the end of the day but damn can't blame him.

Back