Kell Brook vs Amir Khan

Who wins?

• Total voters
I put my whole savings on brook via KO, unfortunately I'm a broke bum so didn't win a lot lmao

Frazer Clarke's opponent Jake Darnell was hoping to be at the AO Arena in Manchester in the seats, he ended up with the closest view of the action possible.

In an interview with IFL TV earlier this week, Darnell said: "I was at the [Amir Khan vs Kell Brook] public workout on Wednesday, asked my manager, ‘Can you get a ticket?’

"Got a call Thursday, ‘I’ve got you a ticket, but you’ve gotta fight Frazer.’ I’m like, ‘Let’s go and have it.’”
What the fuck, that's a great story LMAO God damn I love you English blokes

What was going on with that stoppage? No towel? Trigger happy ref or.....

He never wanted Brook because that fight was always there for him. This fight was as big today as it ever would have been and Khan knew he had that one in his back pocket when his career was winding down.
Nah I think he just never wanted to give Brook his shot because he didn't like him and couldn't handle the ignominy of defeat but seeing how damaged Brooks been I think he thought he had a decent chance of winning and because he is in the Twilight of his career I don't thinking losing was such a big deal as it was. This fight would have been bigger ten years ago.

Nah I think he just never wanted to give Brook his shot because he didn't like him and couldn't handle the ignominy of defeat but seeing how damaged Brooks been I think he thought he had a decent chance of winning and because he is in the Twilight of his career I don't thinking losing was such a big deal as it was. This fight would have been bigger ten years ago.

I'll forever wonder how Brooks career plays out if he doesnt fight GGG. He moved up 2 weight clases, got KOed and had surgery, back down 2 weight classes and was 4-4 after 8 rounds against Spence and...Brook gassed. That's what happens when you move up and down weight classes.

Will always wonder how much better a prime Brook fares. I think he at least finishes the fight and, who knows

Brook getting called shot a lot just because people want to take credit from Crawford. I do think Khan lands early and often and gets a KO before Brook lands the big shot on Khan.

Agreed on the part about Brook being dismissed to take away from Crawford. Weird how that works

Not surprised at all. Khan has always been fragile, and Brook can punch with good timing and technique. Bad stylistic match for Khan, probably made even worse due to having the fight when he's past his prime.

Can't figure out whether Kell looked so good or Khan looked that bad. Congrats to Brook, tho, glad he got a much wanted win even if he cost me money!

A bit of both. Brook has more left in the tank than everybody assumed.

Amir Khan was such a fraud
Between July 09-July '11 he beat Kotelnick, Salita, Malignaggi, Maidana and Judah. Thats a good run. I was never a big fan but if the guy could take a shot at all, he may have been one of the ATGs. Some guys get wobbled and a minute or so later, they're fine. Khan takes 2 or 3 rounds to recover, I've never really seen anything quite like it.

I knew the beef was Fake and only there to sell tickets.
Lol if you actually think that you are totally clueless.
This was as real a beef as it gets.

Got to respect Khan for taking those shots from a power puncher like Brook and not going down.
He lost his speed and timing but showed a better chin than I've ever seen from him. Time to hang it up though.

Brook can fight Eubank then retire.

I mean, what are they talking about? Of course Khan is going to "re" retire. He's not taking the rematch.

He can't even make a few bucks fighting club fighters in the UK with that chin and those legs.
Big talker.
You would have been curled up in a ball in the fetal position from probably one or two of those shots from Brook.
Many elite boxers would have folded much earlier and they have against him.
It was a one sided beatdown yes and Khan has lost his main attributes but his heart can't be questioned and his chin and punch resistance has obviously been toughened from that training camp. He went out as a warrior.

Big talker.
You would have been curled up in a ball in the fetal position from probably one or two of those shots from Brook.
Many elite boxers would have folded much earlier and they have against him.
It was a one sided beatdown yes and Khan has lost his main attributes but his heart can't be questioned and his chin and punch resistance has obviously been toughened from that training camp. He went out as a warrior.
Whatever. Calm down, lady.

Brutal, there's a reason why this fight didn't happen years ago. Khan should stick to his exhibitions in the middle east from now on, felt bad watching this fight :\

cant wait to see what comes out about the glove thing, never seen that before in my life, Brook has said that he was told he wouldnt be paid unless he swapped gloves....that is some shady shit going on

I'll forever wonder how Brooks career plays out if he doesnt fight GGG. He moved up 2 weight clases, got KOed and had surgery, back down 2 weight classes and was 4-4 after 8 rounds against Spence and...Brook gassed. That's what happens when you move up and down weight classes.

Will always wonder how much better a prime Brook fares. I think he at least finishes the fight and, who knows
Yeah that GGG fight I think ruined him. At the time I was full of praise for him taking such a big gamble to prove himself but in hindsight it was a terrible decision. He wasn't getting the big fights at that point but he did end up getting them.

Brook can fight Eubank then retire.
Brook should most definitely not fight Eubank. Eubank is much bigger and will just tee off on Brook. Brook will just end up with a broken face again. He should retire now. He got his big showdown with Khan, a fight that he's been chasing for over 10 years and showed he was superior. He's been in with the biggest fighters in the world and has nothing left to prove. I can't imagine a better way to go out.

Back