Keiko Racca Review! UPDATE

Gsoares2***

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
kk_km_nse_blu.jpg

my first review of the keiko racca was under the name Gsoares and it was a pretty positive review. Now that ive gotten to give it some wear and tear i figured i would rewrite it. When i get home tonight i will also post some pics.(camera has dead batterys! going to have to wait.)
Kimonos to compare it to - Mizuno, Atama Gold weave, HCU, soon dragao.

The Jacket:
Well its a gold weave, but it feels surprisingly thin. I cant say that i like it much. It is starting to fray on some spots on the jacket, i think this comes from a cheap stitching job throughout the material. Its inst bad at all, but a good gi shouldnt have this at all IMOP. I think this somewhat comes from drying it in a tumble dryer when im in a hurry. The cut is some what sloppy because the jacket doesn

Good review, thanks for the follow up. That is always helpful to see how something performs in the long run.

Thanks. hows your atama?

atamas fine, really no complaints about it. I like it..
The shoulders are cut a bit big for me and im not a small guy by any means.

Patches hold up great, looks good, no fraying, pants are cheap but good.

Really no complaints

GSoares:
Can I use the review mate?
Love the term "cheap slut in the world of gi's".... roflmao. Mind, there is always some guys who like those kinda girls errr... i mean gi's!

great review, thanks for your insight....

by any chance, does anybody have a Koral review?

Fightgear UK said:
GSoares:
Can I use the review mate?
Love the term "cheap slut in the world of gi's".... roflmao. Mind, there is always some guys who like those kinda girls errr... i mean gi's!

Bump both of ya'll....lol
I really like the cut of that Gi, patches were kinda cool. Pants were alittle heavy, but every was havin a hard time grabing them so it kinda worked out.
My only problem with that Gi was how bad it shrunk after the first wash. To the point i can no longer wear it. (machine wash cold, hang dry)

The cheap suit comment still has me laughin!

thanks for the follow up man, much better than posting a review after rolling in it for a week.

Quando es que tu vas a senar los fotos. Mamaguebaso por favor, yo lo quiero ver.. no homo,

Ill post them when my camera starts working... I think i have another one. Ill try to dig it up when i get home from training tonight.

Back