KD Flavour Boost. A new way to Cheese your Noodle.

Medulla Omoplata

Mayberry Comptroller
@Silver
Reaction score
Check this out. @Buff you can give up your chef's hat bud, this is the culmination of humanity's culinary journey. This is it, it's over.

KD_packets_24packs_400x.png

As a Canadian I am loathe to admit that sometimes by my fourth or fifth KD box of the day I am starting to weary of that delicious cheesy goodness. Well it appears my prayers have been answered. KD Flavour Boost is a seasoning packet that you add to your KD while you cook it.

An amazing variety of flavours is available! Yes. Flavours. With a U like the queen intended.

6 flavours of unparalleled gastronomic gratification right here:

For @Clippy and @Arqueto

cotton-candy.png

For @HUGHPHUG

KRAFT_BC_F1.jpg

For our spicy southern friends:

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2021%2F06%2Fkraft-dinner-six-new-flavour-boosts-release-info-00.jpg

KRAFT_BW_F1.jpg

6000203532807.jpg

And perhaps the most Canadian thing ever invented:

E4pfQoxWEAAxdy-.jpg

Just wow. Everyone stop whatever you're doing and do this instead.

Check this out. @Buff you can give up your chef's hat bud, this is the culmination of humanity's culinary journey. This is it, it's over.

KD_packets_24packs_400x.png

As a Canadian I am loathe to admit that sometimes by my fourth or fifth KD box of the day I am starting to weary of that delicious cheesy goodness. Well it appears my prayers have been answered. KD Flavour Boost is a seasoning packet that you add to your KD while you cook it.

An amazing variety of flavours is available! Yes. Flavours. With a U like the queen intended.

6 flavours of unparalleled gastronomic gratification right here:

For @Clippy and @Arqueto

cotton-candy.png

For @HUGHPHUG

KRAFT_BC_F1.jpg

For our spicy southern friends:

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2021%2F06%2Fkraft-dinner-six-new-flavour-boosts-release-info-00.jpg

KRAFT_BW_F1.jpg

6000203532807.jpg

And perhaps the most Canadian thing ever invented:

E4pfQoxWEAAxdy-.jpg

Just wow. Everyone stop whatever you're doing and do this instead.
Holy shit I'm sending you some money and you can post these to me, I have to try them

Back