International Kazakh MMA fighter jailed for encouraging people to shoot down "helicopters spreading COVID"

Phisher

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score

In the video, Khamitov, a three-time ‘world’ champion under various organizations, and who has fought with Fight Nights Global in Russia, directly likens the current pandemic to war and insisted his plan was to "save thousands".

"Just yesterday people started to disinfecting, started to poison the nation, therefore I call for anyone who sees these people in the street to beat them up," Khamitov, who in May suggested to try a coronavirus vaccine on thousands of deputies, said.

"Beat them with sticks and with stones so that these people do not poison the nation. And if you see helicopters that are spreading this, and you have a gun at home, shoot straight at them.

“It’s like in war. If we stop these people then we’ll save thousands. Therefore I ask that everyone does everything in their power so that the virus does not reappear and infect the nation."

This forum needs a COVID denial thread tag.

Sounds like most americans to me.

He looks like a stable and well adjusted individual, definitely not someone who get punched in the head for a living.

It’s Kazakhstan. He probably thinks helicopters are some manner of steel dragons conjured up by wizards.

What? Its actually a pretty decent country. Beats out a lot of Italy and Greece in safety and cleaniness let alone many US cities. Its just a relatively flat and not excitinf country.

What's his War Room user name?

Could be one of hundreds in here.

It's always great to remember that idiots live everywhere, and MMA is a pool of stupid.

*insert Borat joke*

Seriously though .... I believe him

What? Its actually a pretty decent country. Beats out a lot of Italy and Greece in safety and cleaniness let alone many US cities. Its just a relatively flat and not excitinf country.
Dunno.
I've seen Borat...
Reminds me of southern Midwest. Well, parts of it.

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Him and Pat Milletich would get along great

Being inteligent is not a requirement for being an elite athlete.

Back