Karyn Bryant: Colby's racist; I'm married to a white guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
But if someone went to Africa and called the people their filthy animals, what does that tell you?

People like you don't understand that someone can say subliminal racist remarks with actually using racist terms.
yeah but in brazil half the population is white and another big chunk is mixed. Both can be racist asf towards the indigenous and black people.

Everyone is racist and everyone needs to get over it already.

As long as there is no systemic racism which there isn't in the US then we're good.

People openly bash whites all the time. Is normal because the narrative isn't being violated.

Isn't it every coloured girls dream - to be married to a white guy?

Dude gets a lot of bonus points for that NIN tshirt. Good job karyn.

People want to argue about the definition of racism, thats the new way to deflect. You know what she meant, prejudice, racist, it's the same context.

People argue the definition of racism because people like you don't know the definition. Y'all think dudes with dicks can be women if they feel like it, and that Muslim and Brazilian is a race. Get it right and you won't get corrected.

even an eskimo?

Eskimos aren't represented in the UN.

But even if I had slept with an Inuit woman, it's not going to make me an expert on - or even more sensitive to - their culture.

According to the latest OECD data, Brazil's homicide rate is 27.6, more than seven times the OECD average of 3.6.

Sounds like a very clean safe place to live.....

oecd-homicide-rates.png

Scientific theories absolutely hold up. The theory of relativity is an example. If a theory is disproved by "scrutiny", as you put it, or further study, it isn't a theory anymore.

Are you sure that you got those A's, doofus?

Black holes.. pooft. Try again you imbecile.

yeah but in brazil half the population is white and another big chunk is mixed. Both can be racist asf towards the indigenous and black people.
Yep. Race issues are a thing in Brazil, which is why it's so ridiculous to say Colby was being racist towards Brazilians. They don't consider themselves a singular race! Prejudiced? Definitely. Bigoted? Sure. Racist? That just demeans the word.

Karen Bryant must be 70 or 80% white? Why is it surprising she would marry a white guy?

Karen Bryant must be 70 or 80% white? Why is it surprising she would marry a white guy?
my best friend is half and half and she looks generically like his sister. I think Karen is half jamaican or something.

Lmao. Who the fuck thinks they need to say "I'm married to a white guy" after that? What is this shit?

Didn't watch the clip but I hope she said that as a joke.

Sticks and stones......

Everyone is racist and everyone needs to get over it already.

As long as there is no systemic racism which there isn't in the US then we're good.

People openly bash whites all the time. Is normal because the narrative isn't being violated.

lmao

White person claiming there's no systemic racism?

Cool story, bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back