Karolina Kowalkiewicz vs Xiaonan Yan at UFC Fight Night Auckland on February 22, 2020

Who wins?

• Total voters
Karolina is overrated. Fluked a punch against Joanna making her look better than she actually was.

For someone who has dedicated her life to martial arts/MMA there is surprisingly little variation. Same thing fight after fight, no faints, meaningful stance adjustments, in fight adjustments, just marauding forward like a Ricky Hatton (sorry Ricky).

She sure is a tough mutha though, I'll give her that.

Last edited:
Karolina is overrated. Fluke a punch against Joanna making her look better than she actually was.

For someone who has dedicated her life to martial arts/MMA there is surprisingly little variation. Same thing fight after fight, no faints, meaningful stance adjustments, in fight adjustments, just marauding forward like a Ricky Hatton (sorry Ricky).

She sure is a tough mutha though, I'll give her that.
Yes I noticed that she has not progressed a few fights ago. There's no "ohh....thats new...she's got leg kicks now, or she's worked on her footwork" or anything like that. Its just wade forward, left right, left right. I mean you've kinda got to be constantly working on so many different aspects, it is hard.
Another fighter I was like "meh" about recently for similar reasons is Andrea Lee. Just kinda one-dimensional and no obvious improvement since the last time.

I HOPE KK can do something amazing & surprise us but I do think this is gonna be a KO or sub in Rd 1 or 2 for Xiaonan.

Karolina I'm finally discovering is not very good....

Angela Hill got absolutely robbed against Xiaonan. The girl's not that good, and the fact that she's a -250 favorite against Karolina is a fucking joke. Good fight to bet on. Karolina 30-27 UD.

Yes I noticed that she has not progressed a few fights ago. There's no "ohh....thats new...she's got leg kicks now, or she's worked on her footwork" or anything like that. Its just wade forward, left right, left right. I mean you've kinda got to be constantly working on so many different aspects, it is hard.
Another fighter I was like "meh" about recently for similar reasons is Andrea Lee. Just kinda one-dimensional and no obvious improvement since the last time.

I HOPE KK can do something amazing & surprise us but I do think this is gonna be a KO or sub in Rd 1 or 2 for Xiaonan.

Agree entirely. Doesn't inspire the confidence of would be fans to see a void of imagination in the octagon. That she can't see a way to overcome this is the writing on the wall for her MMA career.

PSA: No white knighting here, just annoyed at people boosting post counts with nothing productive to say.

To the same people who go into every single WMMA thread to complain about WMMA

*ahem*
View attachment 731869

**you’re not a good troll, you’re not creative.
You’re just saying the same things over and over and over and over. Most of you are just copying what you’ve seen others say and pretending you’re creative or original.

***its completely fine if you don’t like WMMA! It really is, but shut the fuck up telling everyone about it. Nobody cares other than thinking you’re annoying.

You’re not important, nobody cares about your opinions, if you don’t like WMMA, that’s fine, but stop being parasites. You claim you hate WMMA and that’s fine, but stop posting in EVERY SINGLE WMMA THREAD THEN***

your commentary is not needed..
you’re just a parasite commenting on every thread because you believe post count and belt color validates your fandom and it does not.

if you don’t like WMMA, then just stay out of the threads. If you have something **original and funny* then please post, I enjoy a good laugh.

but stop saying the same things in every thread, stop repeating each other and stop pretending anyone gives a fuck what you like and don’t like.

Again, belt color and post count do not validate your level of fandom... so if you don’t like WMMA, and have nothing else to say other than “I hate it” or “I don’t like it” then go comment in the 27 Jon jones or Conor threads.

mostly the same assclowns complaining in every thread. I’ll be the first to admit that most WMMA is pretty boring but I don’t go into every single WMMA thread crying about it.

View attachment 731867
Are you a woman? You sound like a woman

Angela Hill got absolutely robbed against Xiaonan. The girl's not that good, and the fact that she's a -250 favorite against Karolina is a fucking joke. Good fight to bet on. Karolina 30-27 UD.
It was not a robbery. Stop listening to Rogan so much.

Are you a woman? You sound like a woman
I sound like a woman for saying that I think most of wmma can be pretty boring but that you shouldn’t rush to every wmma thread and bitch?

Sounds like you’ve never talked to a woman and that you didn’t even read all of it. Good day sir

I sound like a woman for saying that I think most of wmma can be pretty boring but that you shouldn’t rush to every wmma thread and bitch?

Sounds like you’ve never talked to a woman and that you didn’t even read all of it. Good day sir
No, you sound like a woman for the rant quoted below. You get extra woman points for starting it if with "ahem".

*ahem*
View attachment 731869

**you’re not a good troll, you’re not creative.
You’re just saying the same things over and over and over and over. Most of you are just copying what you’ve seen others say and pretending you’re creative or original.

***its completely fine if you don’t like WMMA! It really is, but shut the fuck up telling everyone about it. Nobody cares other than thinking you’re annoying.

You’re not important, nobody cares about your opinions, if you don’t like WMMA, that’s fine, but stop being parasites. You claim you hate WMMA and that’s fine, but stop posting in EVERY SINGLE WMMA THREAD THEN***

No, you sound like a woman for the rant quoted below. You get extra woman points for starting it if with "ahem".
So only women can make a sarcastic “ahem” like I was clearing my throat? lol that’s what got you?

interesting
<TheWire1>

only women are allowed to do that...

<YeahOKJen>

You get extra woman points for starting it if with "ahem".
You get unhygienic woman points for calling yourself "Canned Tuna".
VagasilVaginaStinkKit.jpg

Not a very manly name, bro.

So only women can make a sarcastic “ahem” like I was clearing my throat? lol that’s what got you?

interesting
<TheWire1>

only women are allowed to do that...

<YeahOKJen>
No, it was the bitchy rant.

The Umbridge style commencement of the speech was just bonus points.

You get unhygienic woman points for calling yourself "Canned Tuna".
VagasilVaginaStinkKit.jpg

Not a very manly name, bro.
I'm comfortable with the handle.

He thinks this match up is the equivalent of sending Karolina to a slaughter-house.

Expecting Yan Xionan to Stop Karolina Kowalkiewicz

•Feb 20, 2020
WMMAddict

Last edited:
Back