• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Karolina Kowalkiewicz vs. Felice Herrig In The Works For UFC 223 (Poll)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Felice Herrig: "1 year ago today I was a 3-1 underdog against Alexa Grasso. But I rose to the occasion and got the W. April 7 will be no different. I thrive on being the underdog."

What would she train differently for Karolina than for Joanna? If we were talking Gadelha or Andrade I would agree.

Alot all her timing is based on Joanna tells and tendencies, Karolina might be a striker too but she's got completely different footwork, combinations and holes it takes time to study her fights and find these.

My body is ready!

<{jackyeah}>

I think Rose would take the fight, and it wouldn't be a bad move. Even though Karolina beat her last time, I don't think Karolina poses any special worries for Rose at present, and Karolina hasn't any particular threats that Joanna doesn't do better (or at least as well).

Karolina eats punches like they're sandwhiches and pressures foreward the majority of the time, which plays into Rose's old weakness of wilting under pressure. Joanna, on the other hand, obviously can't walk through rose's punches like karolina can, and joanna prefers the outside striking game, rather than the pressure/ "lets scrap" game that karolina uses.

They're both polish female strikers, but they're quite different. Joanna is more of an outfighter and tactician where as karolina is pressure fighter and brawler.

I think Kowalkiewicz is the better fighter, but for some reason I think Felice will pull an upset here.

Wood KK

horny-gif-3.gif

Might be an exciting fight... Karolina says she needs a bonus to cover all the shopping expenses she has run up on her credit card in NYC.

Vegas is calling this a close fight
.people definitely sleeping on Herrig.

I hope you're right man. I like Felice and I hope she wins. I think her vs. Rose would be much more competitive than most would think. Felice is not the best, but she gets the job done. She isn't a boring fighter either. She's put it all together very well lately.

Karolina has a lot of fans and yeah she's very good but I've never been as impressed with her as a lot of other fans are.

KK will probably never be a champ, but she's a solid top 10 fighter and she's always fun to watch:

D92mxq.gif

There's very few wmma fighters who come to scrap like KK does.

Back